ADAMS RITE MANUFACTURING CO. A PERFECT FIT. EVERY TIME
- hardware. orrell, rita catinella // Architectural Record;Apr2013, Vol. 201 Issue 4, p49
The article provides brief information on various architectural hardware products including a line of antimicrobial copper hardware from Rocky Mountain Hardware, a silent-electrification door latch from Adams Rite, and the VeriLock Embedded Wireless Sensor from Andersen Corp.
- Corporate Capabilities. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2005 Supplement, p94
The article presents information on leading supplier companies that offer security equipment and services to dealers and integrators. Adams Rite Manufacturing Co. designs, manufactures and markets door and door hardware products to the commercial, industrial and institutional building...
- Corporate Profiles. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul2010, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p62
The article presents corporate profiles for Adams Rite Manufacturing Co. and CBC America Corp. in the U.S. Adams Rite has been a provider of architectural hardware for 115 years trusted by its customers due to its products' quality and reliability. CBC America has also been in business for 30...
- Discounters retool hardware to emphasize convenience. // Discount Store News;8/4/97, Vol. 36 Issue 15, p82
Looks at productivity and sales of the hardware industry. Wal-Mart's expansion of its licensed private label; Changes in Kmart's paint department; Product offering from Target.
- LAN routing everywhere. Passmore, David // Business Communications Review;Feb98, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p18
Opinion. Reports on the effects of the hardware-based Gigabigt wirespeed routing products on the LAN switching and routing marketplace. What resulted from the introduction of the hardware-based routing technology; Reference to the influence which routing can have on the market; What the vendors...
- Sales, starts rise with spending. // National Home Center News;8/28/95, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p4
Reports on the financial performance of the hardware industry for the first half of 1995. Rise in sales due to the rise in consumer spending on durable goods.
- Home centers. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Oct93, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p20
Reports on developments in home center or hardware companies. Payless Cashways' Tool Site test units in Ohio; Central Hardware stores as relief centers; Channell Home Centers' plans for mini-units in Manhattan, New York state; First half of 1993 sales for Builders Square; More.
- Business barometer. // National Home Center News;02/17/97, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p4
Presents information on hardware industry in the United States as of February 17, 1997. Includes sales performance of home centers and lumberyards; Hardware stores; Paint and supply stores.
- Pursuing global sales takes effect. Caulfield, John // National Home Center News;02/17/97, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p6
Opinion. Focuses on United States-based hardware supply companies' international business operations as of February 17, 1997. Includes Owens Corning's operation of an industrial pipe plant in Botswana; Cameron Ashley's acquisition of Boyd Distribution in Canada.