- Radio frequency ID technology. // Materials Management in Health Care;Apr97, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p50
Introduces SmartLink radio frequency identification products from Motorola Indala Corp.
- New Products. // Medical Design Technology;May2005, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p32
The article informs about some of the new products related to medicine. The Heliport RFID system Maxell Corp. of America provides original equipment manufacturers and system integrators in the medical, pharmaceutical. and laboratory markets a flexible technology platform for the development of...
- RFID read/write device based on 13.56MHz. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Mar2006, p20
The article reports on the launch of Sick's RFI341 Radio Frequency Interrogator read/write device, which is based on 13.56 megahertz technology, for material flow and intra-logistics use. It further reports that the device offers industry-oriented quality, long communication ranges, and an...
- Plant Equipment. // Dairy Foods;Aug2005, Vol. 106 Issue 8, p119
Features several products for the food industry and trade in the U.S. Introduction of Taste-Solutions, a program that enables food and beverage manufacturers to launch products that contribute to healthier lifestyles by Givaudan Flavours; Usability of the ALX radio-frequency identification...
- General purpose RFID memory for storage and security. // Electronics Weekly;6/14/2006, Issue 2245, p28
The article evaluates STMicroelectronics' RFID memory products and offers information on their features.
- Shock resistant RFID system offers protection up to IP67. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Aug2005, p72
Reports on the development of OIS-L, the new radio frequency identification-system by Codeway. Usability of the system; Distinct feature of the product; Product offer.
- Biometrics -- New Technology on its Way to Success. Ditscherlein, Martin // Military Technology;2007, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p149
The article features the development of biometric products and its application. It includes the improvement of fingerprint sensor technology to maximize security and to observe individual rights regarding their personal data protection. European Union also introduced the electronic passports...
- Electronic Animal Tracking. // DVM: The Newsmagazine of Veterinary Medicine;Jul2006 Supplement, p28
The article evaluates the Radio Frequency Identification Tag Recorder, designed by Farnam Co. Inc. for electronic animal tracking.
- NEW DIGITAL ATTENUATOR PRODUCT LINE. // Microwave Journal;Mar2009, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p124
The article evaluates several digital attenuators from Weinschel Associates including the models DA6-30, DA6-60 and DA6-90.