- Humpty Dumpty Winners! // Humpty Dumpty's Magazine;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p24
The article announces the winners in the Awesome artwork contest of the magazine, including Bryan who drew a scene showing dinosaurs and an active volcano, Sean who drew a scene showing a bird and its house and an ant house and Vivek who drew a parrot and birds.
- DIANE'S DINOSAUR. // Jack & Jill;May/Jun2008, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p32
A picture about a dinosaur is presented.
- Draw a Dino. // Zoobooks;Jan2015, Vol. 32 Issue 3, pc
The article offers tips on how to draw a dinosaur.
- Jurassic Journey. S. B. // Avenue: Edmonton;Jul2013, p28
The article reports on the different recreation activities offered at the Jurassic Forest outdoor facility in Gibbons that featured 45 animatronic and robotic dinosaurs.
- Essence of Rex. // Southwest Art;Dec2013, Vol. 43 Issue 7, following p46
An image of the sculpture "Essence of Rex," by Chris Navarro is presented.
- 11th Annual San Angelo National. // Ceramics Monthly;Nov96, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p35
Presents the `Eleventh Annual San Angelo National Competition,' at the San Angelo, Texas Museum of Fine Arts. Participation by 114 artists from thirty-four different states; Elimination of pieces not fully developed; Selection of works completely realized; Focus on the intentions of the artist.
- Call for art entries. // Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness;Nov/Dec96 Part 2 of 2, Vol. 90 Issue 6, p30
Provides information on the Helen Keller National Art Show contest sponsored by the Council for Exceptional Children, Division on Visual Impairments and the Liz Moore Low Vision Center at Birmingham, Alabama. Participants of the contest; Requirements for the contest; Exhibition of winning...
- Cricket league. // Cricket;Mar1995, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p61
Presents information and rules for the March 1995 `Cricket' magazine art contest and pictures the winners of the December 1994 art contest on best friends. First prize 10 and under: Jonathan Brodeur and Natasha Woodworth; First prize 11 and up: Elaine Tam and Emily Grey; Second and third prize...
- 1993 Hispanic Heritage Month Art Contest. // Hispanic;Sep1993, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p74
Highlights the 1993 Hispanic Heritage Month Art Contest. Sponsor; Winning entries; Prizes for the winners.