- Humpty Dumpty Winners! // Humpty Dumpty's Magazine;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p24
The article announces the winners in the Awesome artwork contest of the magazine, including Bryan who drew a scene showing dinosaurs and an active volcano, Sean who drew a scene showing a bird and its house and an ant house and Vivek who drew a parrot and birds.
- DIANE'S DINOSAUR. // Jack & Jill;May/Jun2008, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p32
A picture about a dinosaur is presented.
- Jurassic Journey. S. B. // Avenue: Edmonton;Jul2013, p28
The article reports on the different recreation activities offered at the Jurassic Forest outdoor facility in Gibbons that featured 45 animatronic and robotic dinosaurs.
- Essence of Rex. // Southwest Art;Dec2013, Vol. 43 Issue 7, following p46
An image of the sculpture "Essence of Rex," by Chris Navarro is presented.
- 11th Annual San Angelo National. // Ceramics Monthly;Nov96, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p35
Presents the `Eleventh Annual San Angelo National Competition,' at the San Angelo, Texas Museum of Fine Arts. Participation by 114 artists from thirty-four different states; Elimination of pieces not fully developed; Selection of works completely realized; Focus on the intentions of the artist.
- Art Winners. // Children's Playmate Magazine;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p30
Presents information on winners of the 2004 Tulip Time art competition in the U.S.
- Call for art entries. // Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness;Nov/Dec96 Part 2 of 2, Vol. 90 Issue 6, p30
Provides information on the Helen Keller National Art Show contest sponsored by the Council for Exceptional Children, Division on Visual Impairments and the Liz Moore Low Vision Center at Birmingham, Alabama. Participants of the contest; Requirements for the contest; Exhibition of winning...
- Entries are invited for the 2010 BSO Ceramographic Competition. // American Ceramic Society Bulletin;Sep2010, Vol. 89 Issue 7, p10
The article offers information on the annual Ceramographic Competition at Materials, Science and Technology 2010 (MS&T'10) in Houston, Texas.
- OBJET D'ART. // Advocate;10/23/90, Issue 562, p8
Reports on the 1990 National Portrait Competition sponsored by the Broadway Arts Building in Asheville, North Carolina. Mechanics of the contest with U.S. Senator Jesse Helms as portrait subject; Contact information.