Spicing Up the 'Cue
- The ABCs of BBQ. Gray, Lisa Waterman // RN;Sep2007, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p60
The article offers ideas on preparing healthy barbecue dishes. Barbecue has been a part of the diet of people in the U.S. Regional differences exist in relation to barbecue flavors, marinades and sauces. Nutritional experts warn that the people should be cautious in using the fatty, sugary and...
- Banking on Barbecue. O'Donnell, Claudia D.; Huebner, Tasha // Prepared Foods;Feb2004, Vol. 173 Issue 2, p13
Presents a compilation of market forecasts and product trends for barbecue-based products in the U.S. as of February 2004. Sales growth of grills; Innovations in barbecue sauces and marinades; Creativity in flavor combinations and trade names; Availability of non-meat barbecue products since...
- Grill thrills. Gregerson, John // Food Processing (00156523);May2004 Supplement, Vol. 65, p12
Focuses on the international barbecue cuisines in the U.S. Preparation of certain marinades; Complexity of the emerging flavorings; Combinations and permutations of sauces and seasonings. INSETS: South by Southwest - Four pit stops along the Barbecue Belt.;Marinades and more.;Ready to get grilled?.
- Shizzle Sauce. // African American Golfer's Digest;Summer2012, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p21
The article offers brief information on the Shizzle Sauce for barbecue distributed by Big and Fine Food Co.
- Bourbon Barbecue Sauce. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jul96, Vol. 80 Issue 7, p118
Presents a recipe for Bourbon Barbecue Sauce. Ingredients; Directions.
- Rubs vs. Sauces. JAMES, COURTNEE // Jacksonville Magazine;Mar2015, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p76
The article offers information on several methods of cooking barbecue and guides for putting its sauces.
- LEMASTER'S VOICE. Butzin, Charlotte; Singh, Reena // Bon Appetit;Jul2000, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p22
Reveals the secrets of Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse in barbecue cookery. Ingredients for the sauces and marinades; How to clean the grill or smoker; How to cook a tender chicken.
- Sean Brockâ€™s Secret Weapon. // Saveur;Jun/Jul2015, Issue 175, p85
A recipe for making a homemade Carolina-style version of barbecue sauce is presented.
- A good grilling. Gall, Carolyn // Harrowsmith Country Life (11908416);Aug96, Vol. 21 Issue 129, p12
Provides tips on barbecue brushing sauces and grilling vegetables. Brushing garden-fresh vegetables with a good-quality extra virgin olive oil.