- Will I Lose a Tooth? Will I Learn to Read?: Problem Posing with Multicultural Children's Literature. Quintero, Elizabeth P. // YC: Young Children;May2004, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p56
The article focuses on the use of problem posing as a framework for an integrated early childhood curriculum. Problem posing is a structure used to consider information that is new, to ask questions, and to relate new information to participants' past experience and background knowledge. This...
- Untitled. // Ladybug;Jun98, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p20
Presents an activity for children while riding the bus during educational tours.
- The flip side. Friesen, Helen; Pongmee, Yudthana // Children's Playmate Magazine;Jun98, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p17
Presents an activity intended for children. Direction on how to do the activity; Answers.
- Which fish? Fahy, Colleen; Griffith-Daniel, Kelly // Children's Playmate Magazine;Jun98, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p22
Presents an activity intended for children. How to do the activity; Answers.
- Beach Fun. Hartley, Louise // Children's Playmate Magazine;Jun98, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p28
Presents a connecting dots activity intended for children.
- Madlenka. Auerbach, Barbara // School Library Journal;Sep2005, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p60
Reviews the book "Madlenka," by Peter SÃs.
- Madlenka. Long, Joanna Rudge // Horn Book Magazine;Sep/Oct2000, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p558
The article reviews the book `Madlenka,' by Peter SÃs.
- Welcome Summer! // Early Childhood Today;Jun-Aug2004, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p4
Presents an overview of topics discussed in the June/July/August 2004 issue of the periodical "Early Childhood Today."
- Musical Follow the Leader. // Early Childhood Today;Jun-Aug2004, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p27
Presents an educational activity for children aimed at developing gross-motor skills through exploring various movements with music. Mechanics; Materials; Advanced preparation; Reminders.