Connecticut Official Contests Stadium Suit
- Yale-New Haven sued. Piotrowski, Julie // Modern Healthcare;2/24/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p16
Reports on the lawsuit filed by Connecticut Attorney General Richard Blumenthal against Yale-New Haven Hospital for allegedly hoarding charitable funds to collect the interest income instead of spending the money on indigent patients. Number of free-bed funds being reviewed by Blumenthal;...
- States seek Nissan van buyback. Kahn, Helen // Automotive News;4/4/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5493, p23
Reports on Connecticut Attorney General Richard Blumenthal's letter to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) seeking to force Nissan to buy back its XE and GXE vans. Fire hazard; Three recalls; NHTSA's failure to meet deadline to decide on Nissan issue; Nissan's advice to...
- AG settles with William Ravels. // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/20/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 42, p20
Reports on the settlement agreement between Connecticut Attorney General Richard Blumenthal and Department of Consumer Protection Acting Commissioner Edwin R. Rodriguez with the William Revels Real Estate Co. Facilitation of partial restitution to consumers rendering compliance fee to the firm;...
- Richard Blumenthal Projected To Win in Connecticut. Kattenburg, Kathy // Moderate Voice;11/2/2010, p31
A blog related to the possibility of Richard Blumenthal to win from Connecticut in the U.S. 2010 mid term elections is discussed.
- Stepping Up. // New Canaan, Darien & Rowayton Magazine;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p46
This article reports that the Kaleidoscope Ball, a gala to benefit the Open Arms initiative at Stepping Stones Museum in Norwalk, Connecticut, raised 500,000 dollars and was attended by U.S. Senator Richard Blumenthal.
- A Dream Come True. // Greenwich Magazine;Jan2012, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p40
Photographs of several guests for opening celebration of Waterside School in Greenwich, Connecticut including Senator Richard Blumenthal, architect Walter Smith and Susan Smith, and Ellen Mosher.
- QUOTE OF THE WEEK. // Waste News;1/6/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 20, p3
Presents a quote from Connecticut Attorney General Richard Blumenthal on the proposed changes in the Clean Air Act's New Source Review made by the United States government.
- Good Theater. // New Canaan, Darien & Rowayton Magazine;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p39
This article reports that U.S. Senator Richard Blumenthal was among the guests who attended a gala at the Woodway Country Club to support Shakespeare on the Sound, the premier outdoor summer theater company in Connecticut.
- LI pushes to keep cable power. Solnik, Claude // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/22/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 35, p5A
Reports on the controversy concerning the Cross-Sound Cable in Long Island, New York. Consideration of the legal action from Connecticut Attorney General Richard Blumenthal; Disapproval of the regulators on the scheme; Protection of the energy supply.