Munis, Treasuries Both End Down; Trading Boost Expected After Tax Day
- Municipal Market Data Total Returns . // Bond Buyer;12/18/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31287, p29
Provides information related to municipal bond market in the U.S. as of December 18, 2001. Statistics on bond rates; Estimated revenue on government treasuries.
- Largest issues: December 1997. // Bond Buyer;01/05/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30303, p37
Presents a chart which ranks by size the municipal bonds and government securities issued in the United States in December 1997. Includes the California single-family housing GOs; New York City GOs; New Jersey Transportation Trust Fund Authority; New York Local Government Assistance Corp.;...
- Negotiated bond offerings. // Bond Buyer;02/03/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30323, p13
Presents a chart on negotiated municipal bond and government securities offerings in the United States as of February 3, 1998. Includes Eagle Pass, Texas; California Health Facilities; Bay Medical Center, Florida; Shelton Housing Authority in Connecticut.
- Competitive bond offerings. // Bond Buyer;02/27/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30340, p8
Presents a chart on competitive offerings of municipal bonds and government securities in the United States as of February 27, 1998. Includes the Bloomingdale Park District, Illinois issue; Klein ISD, Texas certificates of obligation; Chattanooga, Tennessee general obligation bonds.
- Results of negotiated sales. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian; Haywood, Charlesetta // Bond Buyer;02/27/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30340, p17
Presents information on negotiated sales of government securities and municipal bonds in the United States as of February 27, 1998. Includes the Cabrillo Community College District, California certificates of participation; Dekalb County Housing Authority, Georgia multifamily housing revenue...
- Indexes show increase this week; two large deals restructured. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;02/27/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30340, p56
Reports that The Bond Buyer periodical's yield indexes for municipal bonds and government securities in the United States have risen. 20-bond index of general obligation (GO) bonds; 11-bond index of GOs; 30-year revenue bond index; Municipal bond index yield to maturity; Supply of new issues;...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, August 23. // Bond Buyer;08/24/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30961, p2
Presents statistics pertaining to municipal bonds in the United States as of August 23, 2000.
- Stock Market's slide reignites bids for municipals, driving prices up. Polyak, Ilana; Showalter, Monica // Bond Buyer;01/22/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30563, p2
Reports on the municipal bond market activity in the United States on January 21, 1999. Closing prices of municipals and Treasuries; Effect of the continuing anxiety over Brazil's economic outlook on trading activity; Repricing and restructuring of the bond offering from Cook County, Illinois'...
- Munis End Steady; Trading Sluggish As Greenspan's Testimony Looms. Showalter, Monica // Bond Buyer;02/23/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30584, p2
Reports on municipal bond trading activity in the United States on February 22, 1999. Slight price increase posted by municipals; Stability of municipal and Treasury bond futures; Market's uncertainty about what signals Federal Reserve Board chairman Alan Greenspan might send at his...
- Munis fall in quiet Friday trading; large competitive calendar awaits. Showalter, Monica // Bond Buyer;03/22/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30603, p2
Highlights the performance of the municipal bond market in the United States as of March 19, 1999. Decline of municipal securities prices; Retail buying at mid-curve; Returns on retail buying; Bond futures; Market overview as of March 22.