Years of struggle: The life and work of Robin Page Arnot
- The papers. Roberts, Helen E. // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Fall94, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p60
This article looks into information resources regarding the histories of the miners' trade unions. The papers are dominated by the work which Robin Page Arnot undertook in writing the official history of the miners' trade unions in Great Britain. Amongst the earliest trade union records...
- OBITUARY: Robin PAGE ARNOT (1890-1986). Saville, John // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Nov86, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p3
Presents an obituary for Robin Page Arnot, editor of the journal "Greenock Telegraph."
- letters. // In These Times;Aug2011, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p2
Several letters to the editors are presented in response to the articles in July 2011 issues including "Unions Work to Turn the Tide," by David Moberg, "Malcolm's X Factor," and "Breaking Blockages for Peace," by Kathy Kelly.
- WE A PEOPLE. Townsend, Larry // Advocate;5/21/75, Issue 164, p27
Discusses the dynamics of the conflict between gay activists and labor unions. Illustration of cases in which unions caused significant problems for gay community leaders; Instances where unions denied job opportunities and labor rights for gay members.
- Activists call for national strike. RIGBY, JENNIFER // Prague Post;5/ 2/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 18, pA1
The article reports that anti-government activists and trade unions have committed to hold major strike and protest in Czech Republic before the end of June 2012 in an agreement to show politicians the level of public opposition on reforms, cuts and political fighting.
- Denies Union Responsibility. Rogers, Francis // New Republic;10/21/16, Vol. 8 Issue 103, p300
Presents a letter to the editor referencing an article concerning unionism in the U.S.
- Strange priorities. Wheatley, Alan // Community Care;12/6/2007, Issue 1702, p12
A letter to the editor is presented about the workplace strategy of British trade union GMB.
- Letters to the editor. Fyrth, H. J.; Harrison, Royden // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Spring73, Issue 26, p25
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on the review of the book "The Workers' Union," published in a previous issue of the bulletin of the Society for the Study of Labour History.
- The annual bibliography. Storey, R. A. // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Autumn73, Issue 27, p36
Presents a letter to the editor on books on labour unions, which did not appear in the annual bibliographies section.