- Livres reÃ§us. // Relations Industrielles / Industrial Relations;Fall2008, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p795
The article lists several books related to labor including "New Employment Actors. Developments from Australia," by Michelson Grant, Suzanne Jamieson, and John Burgess, "The Global Gender Gap Report 2007," by Ricardo Hausmann, Laura D. Tyson and Saadia Zahidi, and "Managing the Human Factor: The...
- NEW LABOR HANDBOOK: Comments on TsSU SSSR. // ASTE Bulletin;Winter68, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p1
Discusses the contents of the book 'New Labor Handbook: Comments on TsSu and SSSR,' by Murray Feshbach. Annual average number of workers and employees in the national economy; Employment average of employees including members of producers' cooperatives.
- Labor Economics (Book Review). // Monthly Labor Review;Jul65, Vol. 88 Issue 7, p880
Presents a quotation from the book 'Labor Economics,' by Herbert G. Heneman Jr. and Dale Yoder.
- Labor in Massachusetts: Selected Essays. Tager, Jack // Journal of American History;Dec91, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p1061
Reviews the book 'Labor in Massachusetts: Selected Essays,' edited by Kenneth Fones-Wolf, Martin Kaufman and Joseph Carvalho III.
- Reviews. Hurt, James // Modern Language Review;Jul97, Vol. 92 Issue 3, p705
Reviews the book `The Literature of Labor and the Labors of Literature: Allegory in Nineteenth-Century American Fiction,' by Cindy Weinstein.
- Bookshelf. // American History;Sep/Oct96, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p12
Reviews the book `Laborers for Liberty: American Women 1865-1890,' by Harriet Sigerman.
- LABOR ARBITRATION: AN ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY. Fazzi, Cindy // Dispute Resolution Journal;Jan1995, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p85
Reviews the book, `Labor Arbitration: An Annotated Bibliography,' edited by Charles J. Coleman and Theodora T. Haynes.
- Dependency Relations as a Starting Point for Justice. McLeod, Carolyn // Hastings Center Report;Sep/Oct2000, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p44
Reviews the book `Love's Labor: Essays on Women, Equality, and Dependency,' by Eva Feder Kittay.
- Reviews. Snyder, Robert W. // Journal of American Ethnic History;Spring92, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p89
Reviews the book `Labor Divided: Race and Ethnicity in United States Labor Struggles, 1835-1960,' edited by Robert Asher and Charles Stephenson.