- A Speedy Recovery. Applegate, Liz // Runner's World;Jun2004, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p48
Presents a list of light meals that supply carbohydrates and protein for runners.
- Bag It. Applegate, Liz // Runner's World;Sep2005, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p50
Recommends various nutritious food for runners.
- Enough is Enough. Applegate, Liz // Runner's World;Jun2002, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p26
Offers some nutrition limits for runners.
- Fare Essentials. Applegate, Liz // Runner's World;Apr2003, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p28
Recommends several foods every runner should eat.
- Eat Smarter, Feel Better, Run Farther. Kuehls, Dave // Runner's World;Apr2003, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p40
Presents health and nutrition tips for runners.
- A Full Morning. Upton, Julie // Runner's World;Jun2004, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p44
Provides information on breakfast meals for runners.
- WHAT'S NEW. // Runner's World;Jun2004, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p52
Evaluates two sports drinks for runners.
- Works for You. St. Lifer, Holly // Runner's World;Jul2007, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p57
The article presents a guide to helping runners devise the right eating plan.
- Revving up. Yadrick, Marty; Bean, Adam // Runner's World;Apr94, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p26
Offers prerace eating tips. The closer you are to the start, the lighter your meal should be; What to eat if you have four hours or one hour before the race; Never try new foods just before a race.