- By Energy Use. // National Petroleum News;Mid-July2005, Vol. 97 Issue 8, p51
Presents a chart depicting energy use of fuel oil in military and off-highway in the U.S. in 2002 and 2003.
- By Energy Use. // National Petroleum News;Mid-July2005, Vol. 97 Issue 8, p55
Presents a chart depicting energy use of fuel oil in vessel bunkering and military in the U.S. in 2002 and 2003.
- Honeywell to automate Mongolian oil terminal. // Modern Bulk Transporter;Jan2004, Vol. 66 Issue 7, p38
Reports on the selection of Honeywell Process Solutions to provide a complete automation system for the oil terminal owned by Magnai Trade Co. Ltd., a petroleum distributor in Ulan Bator, Mongolia. Significance of the project for Honeywell; Percentage of the company's petroleum supply...
- Distillate Fuel Oil By End Use, 1997-2001. // National Petroleum News;Mid-Jul2003, Vol. 95 Issue 8, p56
Presents a chart depicting distillate fuel oil by end use from 1997 to 2001.
- Heavy Losses. // Air Cargo World;Oct2005, Vol. 95 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the impact of rise in jet fuel prices on the airline industry in the world. The world's airlines are on track to lose $7.4 billion in 2005 because of skyrocketing jet fuel prices. The airlines are on schedule to pay $97 billion for fuel in 2005, about 30 percent more than...
- By Energy Use. // National Petroleum News;Mid-July2005, Vol. 97 Issue 8, p49
Presents a chart depicting energy use of fuel oil in oil companies, farms, and electric utilities in the U.S. in 2002 and 2003.
- Section 3. Petroleum. // Monthly Energy Review;Jun2005, p41
The article provides information on the level of petroleum consumption in the U.S. as of May 2005. The country's total petroleum imports were approximated at 13.5 million barrels per day, which is up by 4 percent compared to the May 2004 rate. The petroleum products supplied for domestic use...
- Section 1. Energy Overview. // Monthly Energy Review;Jun99, p1
Presents statistics on energy production, energy consumption and net imports of energy in March 1999. Energy production by source; Energy consumption by source; Energy net imports by source; Cost of fuels to end users; Petroleum trade.
- Welcome to the gas age. Sergeant, Barry // Finance Week;4/21/2003, p53
Reports on the trends and policies for the energy and gas industries in South Africa in 2003. Primary energy sources; Energy demand by sector; Fuel use and consumption; Performance of several energy and petroleum companies.