- By Energy Use. // National Petroleum News;Mid-July2005, Vol. 97 Issue 8, p51
Presents a chart depicting energy use of fuel oil in military and off-highway in the U.S. in 2002 and 2003.
- By Energy Use. // National Petroleum News;Mid-July2005, Vol. 97 Issue 8, p55
Presents a chart depicting energy use of fuel oil in vessel bunkering and military in the U.S. in 2002 and 2003.
- Honeywell to automate Mongolian oil terminal. // Modern Bulk Transporter;Jan2004, Vol. 66 Issue 7, p38
Reports on the selection of Honeywell Process Solutions to provide a complete automation system for the oil terminal owned by Magnai Trade Co. Ltd., a petroleum distributor in Ulan Bator, Mongolia. Significance of the project for Honeywell; Percentage of the company's petroleum supply...
- Distillate Fuel Oil By End Use, 1997-2001. // National Petroleum News;Mid-Jul2003, Vol. 95 Issue 8, p56
Presents a chart depicting distillate fuel oil by end use from 1997 to 2001.
- By Energy Use. // National Petroleum News;Mid-July2005, Vol. 97 Issue 8, p49
Presents a chart depicting energy use of fuel oil in oil companies, farms, and electric utilities in the U.S. in 2002 and 2003.
- Section 3. Petroleum. // Monthly Energy Review;Jun2005, p41
The article provides information on the level of petroleum consumption in the U.S. as of May 2005. The country's total petroleum imports were approximated at 13.5 million barrels per day, which is up by 4 percent compared to the May 2004 rate. The petroleum products supplied for domestic use...
- Welcome to the gas age. Sergeant, Barry // Finance Week;4/21/2003, p53
Reports on the trends and policies for the energy and gas industries in South Africa in 2003. Primary energy sources; Energy demand by sector; Fuel use and consumption; Performance of several energy and petroleum companies.
- Making Green the New Red, White, and Blue. Friedman, Thomas L. // New York Times Upfront;3/13/2006, Vol. 138 Issue 11, p29
Features the need for petroleum by the U.S. in 2006. Importance of this need to oil-producing states; Consumption of oil by the U.S.; Recommendations for meeting this need.
- Iraq's Crude Awakening. Barlett, Donald L.; Steele, James B.; Karmatz, Laura; McCarthy, Terry; Zagorin, Adam; Levinstein, Joan // Time;5/19/2003, Vol. 161 Issue 20, p49
Describes the energy crisis in Iraq as of May 19, 2003. Importance of Iraq in the global oil market; Consideration of breakdowns in the crude-oil machinery such as fractured pipelines, controls damaged by looters, and rusting equipment; How U.S. forces put a protective shield around the Oil...