- By Energy Use. // National Petroleum News;Mid-July2005, Vol. 97 Issue 8, p51
Presents a chart depicting energy use of fuel oil in military and off-highway in the U.S. in 2002 and 2003.
- Honeywell to automate Mongolian oil terminal. // Modern Bulk Transporter;Jan2004, Vol. 66 Issue 7, p38
Reports on the selection of Honeywell Process Solutions to provide a complete automation system for the oil terminal owned by Magnai Trade Co. Ltd., a petroleum distributor in Ulan Bator, Mongolia. Significance of the project for Honeywell; Percentage of the company's petroleum supply...
- By Energy Use. // National Petroleum News;Mid-July2005, Vol. 97 Issue 8, p55
Presents a chart depicting energy use of fuel oil in vessel bunkering and military in the U.S. in 2002 and 2003.
- Distillate Fuel Oil By End Use, 1997-2001. // National Petroleum News;Mid-Jul2003, Vol. 95 Issue 8, p56
Presents a chart depicting distillate fuel oil by end use from 1997 to 2001.
- By Energy Use. // National Petroleum News;Mid-July2005, Vol. 97 Issue 8, p49
Presents a chart depicting energy use of fuel oil in oil companies, farms, and electric utilities in the U.S. in 2002 and 2003.
- Heavy Losses. // Air Cargo World;Oct2005, Vol. 95 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the impact of rise in jet fuel prices on the airline industry in the world. The world's airlines are on track to lose $7.4 billion in 2005 because of skyrocketing jet fuel prices. The airlines are on schedule to pay $97 billion for fuel in 2005, about 30 percent more than...
- Regional Energy Market Overview. // Argentina Oil & Gas Report;Q1 2008, p19
The article presents an overview on the regional energy market in Latin America for the first quarter of 2008. It states that due to the reserves and production of Venezuela and Mexico, plus the substantial offshore supply growth of Brazil, the Latin American region plays an important role in...
- Making Green the New Red, White, and Blue. Friedman, Thomas L. // New York Times Upfront;3/13/2006, Vol. 138 Issue 11, p29
Features the need for petroleum by the U.S. in 2006. Importance of this need to oil-producing states; Consumption of oil by the U.S.; Recommendations for meeting this need.
- Section 1. Energy Overview. // Monthly Energy Review;Jun99, p1
Presents statistics on energy production, energy consumption and net imports of energy in March 1999. Energy production by source; Energy consumption by source; Energy net imports by source; Cost of fuels to end users; Petroleum trade.