- The Ticker. // Mortgage Banking;Nov2004, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p14
Presents a list of mortgage companies and their respective stock price performance in the U.S. Ticker symbols of these firms; Identification of their closing prices on the months of August and September 2004; Status of their stock prices for 52 weeks.
- AN EMPIRICAL STUDY ON WEAK-FORM OF MARKET EFFICIENCY OF BSE BANKEX STOCKS. NADIG, ASHA; SHIVARAJ, B. // International Journal of Research in Computer Application & Mana;Oct2013, Vol. 3 Issue 10, p43
Efficient Market Hypothesis (EMH) states that stock prices incorporate all relevant information as and when such information becomes available. This implies that there cannot be a systematic way of exploitation of trading opportunities to earn excess profits. This paper empirically examines the...
- Some Ready to Say Bank Stocks at or Near Bottom. Dobbs, Kevin // American Banker;11/4/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 213, p2
The article discusses the possibility that the value of stocks in banking companies may have bottomed out. Speculation regarding the prices of bank stocks for the last two months of 2008 is discussed. The impact that the capital infusion program by the U.S. government is expected to have on the...
- CapitalSource Prices Stock Offering. Barba, Robert // American Banker;7/16/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 135, p4
The author reports on prices that have been established by CapitalSource Inc. for the shares of common stock and senior security notes they are planning on selling. Speculation that has been raised regarding the amount of money that CapitalSource may be able to raise through the sale of the...
- Not on the Ticker Tape. L. M. N. // New Republic;8/17/32, Vol. 72 Issue 924, p17
The article reflects on the status of the banking industry in the U.S. in 1932. Prices of individual stock issues increased 50 percent. In the chaos of the liquidating market, prices of stocks and bonds reflected the distress of forced sellers more than they did the average earning and assets of...
- Brokerage stocks ranked by performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/01/99, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p14
Lists the top brokerage stocks in the United States. Rankings based on stock market performance on February 24, 1999.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/20/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 24, p35
Presents tables depicting the ranking of U.S. brokerage firms and bank stocks performance as of June 15, 2005.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/15/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 32, p35
Presents tables and charts depicting the stock prices of investment banks and other financial institutions in the U.S., as of August 10, 2005.
- Stocks Drop Further; Market Bottom Near? Kuehner-Hebert, Katie // American Banker;10/7/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 194, p20
The author reports on decreases that have been experienced regarding the price of bank stocks on October 6, 2008. The impact that a sell-out by foreign markets had on bank stock prices is mentioned. Companies whose stock prices fell include Wells Fargo & Co., Citigroup Inc. and Wachovia Corp....