INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M&A
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M&A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/15/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 32, p23
Presents tables and charts depicting U.S. investment banking database, particularly on mergers and acquisitions as of August 8, 2005, in the U.S. Monthly global merger and acquisitions volume; U.S. target volume by selected industry; Global target merger and acquisition adviser rankings.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/21/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 44, p38
Presents a chart depicting global underwriting volume, and merger and acquisition deals in the financial services industry as of November 14, 2005.
- Bank and Thrift Merger Deals Announced in the First Quarter of 2009. // American Banker;5/28/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 101, p10
The article presents two charts featuring merger agreements between banks and thrift institutions that were announced and were completed during the first quarter of 2009.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M & A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/23/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 8, p13
Presents charts and graphs of investment banking deals focusing on mergers and acquisitions, as of February 17, 2004. Value of deals in the United States, Europe and worldwide; Global, European and U.S. target by selected industry; Energy and power; Financial services industry; Health care...
- Foreigners settle in. // Finance Week;Apr2004 Mergers & Acquisitions, p7
Provides some insights into merger and acquisition activity involving banks both global and local in South Africa. Entrance of foreign banks into the local market; Issues on mergers and acquisitions; Restructuring of state-owned assets; Investment banking; Employment opportunities.
- Caisses d'Epargne: buying into investment banking. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;October 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 10, p94
Reports on the plans of French bank Caisses d'Epargne (CNCE) to acquire part of the French state investment bank Caisse des Depots et Consignation's (CDC) activities. Goal of CNCE to become a top-tier universal bank; Strong insurance operations of CNCE; Estimated CDC sale price.
- Citi To Merge Banking Ops. Hamerman, Joshua // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/5/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 1, p3
The article reports on the plan of Citigroup Inc. to merge its corporate and investment banking businesses into a single division. The firm will create a global banking group, which will house its investment and corporate banking professionals. The new division will be organized along regional...
- News Headlines: Asia Pacific. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;April 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p95
Cites developments related to the financial services industry in the Asia Pacific region as of April 2003. Fall-out from Commonwealth Bank of Australia's acquisition of Colonial; Controversial proposals regarding the effort to avert widespread bankruptcies in the assurance industry in Japan;...
- MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS. // Global Finance;May2001, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p12
Presents a tabular representation of the top merger and acquisition activities in the financial services industry worldwide from March 1 to April 12, 2001. Description of the deals; Ranked value; Acquirer name.