OLN Facing Up to the Post-Lance Cycle
- Ratings. // CableFAX Daily;3/23/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 56, p2
Focuses on the cable television viewership ratings posted by ESPN network with its World Baseball Classic in the U.S.
- TNT Scores Once Again From Downtown in Q2. // Cable World (10427228);6/30/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p8
Reports on the rating of Turner Network Television (TNT) in June 2003. Role of National Basketball Association playoffs in the dominance of the network; Other top-rated cable programs of TNT; Ratings of other television networks.
- England match gives ITV 61% share. Murphy, Claire // Marketing (00253650);6/15/2000, p3
Reports on findings by Zenith Media on the market share of British network ITV during the England versus Portugal Euro 2000 football game on June 12, 2000. Market share; Number of viewers of games through ITV and British Broadcasting Corp.
- Where the Boys Are. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;9/6/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p30
Focuses on the success of ESPN cable television network in reaching its targeted male audience. Factors which contributed to the increase in ratings and viewership of ESPN cable television network in 2004; Strategy of the network to attract male viewers; Amount of time spent by a U.S. viewer a...
- Wrestling, NFL get cable in headlock. McConville, Jim // Electronic Media;05/31/99, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p3
Reports that professional wrestling and the National Football League football dominated cable ratings in the United States. Cable's recording of its highest primetime audience level; Statistics on audience share; Broadcasting network's recording of the lowest prime-time viewership; Increase in...
- This Just In. // Multichannel News;6/13/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p3
Presents news briefs on the U.S. cable industry as of June 13, 2005. Cities in the U.S. where the Tennis Channel plans to launch its Comcast systems; Appointment of Mark Kaline as chairman of the Council for Research Excellence, a Nielsen-backed research fund; Ratings obtained by ESPN for...
- Tour de Bore? // CableFAX Daily;7/7/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 130, p2
Reports on the decline of the Tour de France coverage of OLN in 2006. Possible reasons behind the decline of television ratings of the tour; Gross average rating received by the OLN.
- HBO Has High Hopes For New 'KO Nation' Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;08/21/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p26
Focuses on the rating of the Home Box Office (HBO) boxing show KO Nation in the United States. Impact of the series on the programming performance of HBO; Context and target audience of the show; Plan for the promotion of the show.
- UCONN WOMEN SCORE FOR ESPN. // Cable World (10427228);4/8/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 14, p26
Reports on the rating gained by cable television network ESPN for airing the game between the University of Connecticut women's basketball team and the University of Oklahoma. Number of home viewers of the game.