- METRICS THAT MATTER. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Aug2005, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p9
Presents a chart on the stock performance of several mass media companies in the U.S. during the first and second quarters of 2005, according to the CVI Publishers Index. Rate of decline in share price of Courier Corp.; Stock performance of Time Warner; Share price of Penton Media Inc.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;11/3/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p30
Presents charts and graphs on stock performance of companies in the mass media sector of the U.S. Increase in share price of Pegasus Communications Corp.; Stock price of Cablevision; Share price of Time Warner.
- Scripps Holds Its Own. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;6/23/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 25, p35
The article focuses on the market performance of multimedia firm Scripps Networks Interactive (SNI) as it moves closer to being a publicly traded company in the U.S. SNI has maintained its share price of $43 per share as its separation from E.W. Scripps Co. comes nearer. Goldman, Sachs & Co....
- A Smooth Handoff at Scripps. Moses, Lucia // Editor & Publisher;08/28/2000, Vol. 133 Issue 35, p16
Features E.W. Scripps Co., a mass media company in the United States. Business holdings; Company history; Key executives; Revenues; Growth strategy. INSET: At a glance: E.W. SCRIPPS CO..
- Scripps to Keep Its Assets Intact. Sherman, Jay // Television Week;4/18/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p18
Reports on the decision of E.W. Scripps Co. CEO Kenneth Lowe to keep its assets intact in 2005 by not spinning off its cable business Scripps Networks and joining the list of U.S. media corporations that are separating their assets. Key motivations behind the spinning off Scripps Networks;...
- Scripps decides to keep United Media. Astor, David // Editor & Publisher;8/21/93, Vol. 126 Issue 34, p34
Reports on the decision of E.W. Scripps Co. not to sell United Media company. Reported negotiations with Time Warner; Negative reactions about deals' secrecy; Doubts on Scripps' commitment; Cartoonists seeking rights to creations; Appointment of a president.
- ODDS & ENDS. // Quill;Dec2000, Vol. 88 Issue 10, p8
Presents business-related news briefs in the United States as of December 2000. Agreement of Time Warner to acquire Times Mirror Magazines; Plan of Herald Media Inc. to buy Community Newspaper Co.; Agreement of E.W. Scripps Co. to buy The Henderson Gleaner from A.H. Belo Corp.
- Media Stocks Had A Tepid April And Early May. // Media Industry Newsletter;5/ 7/2012, Vol. 65 Issue 19, p5
The article reports on the decline in share prices of media companies in April and May 2012. Meredith Corp. and Time Warner dropped by 14.8% and 0.4%, respectively. Technology company Apple also saw a 4.6% decline while News Corp. rose by 1.4% despite facing controversies. A chart showing the...
- TIME WARNER IS HAVING A GOOD FINANCIAL AUTUMN. // Media Industry Newsletter;11/6/2006, Vol. 59 Issue 43, p2
The article reports on the performance of the stock of Time Warner. Its share price during the first half of 2006 is $17.30 per share. The Time Warner stock has rebounded with a share price of $19.98 as of November 2, 2006. It is the highest level for the stock in four years, according to the...