RECOGNITION BEFORE THE END OF DAYS
- Christianity and Communism Today (Book). Roy, Ralph Lord // Review of Religious Research;Fall60, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p89
Reviews the book "Christianity and Communism Today," by John C. Bennett.
- Christian Social Ethics in Changing World (Book). Cain Jr., Leonard D. // Review of Religious Research;Winter69, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p114
Reviews the book "Christian Social Ethics in Changing World," edited by John C. Bennett.
- New Books by Recent Contributors. // New Republic;12/19/60, Vol. 143 Issue 26, p23
Presents a list of books. "The Mother Tongue," by Anthony Bailey; "Christianity and Communism Today," by John C. Bennett; "Fundamental Physics," by Jay Orear, "The Purpose of American Politics, by Hans J. Morgenthau, "Is There an American in the House?" by David Cort, "The Facts About Nixon," by...
- THE RADICAL IMPERATIVE (Book Review). Mawhinney, John J. // Theological Studies;Dec76, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p710
Reviews the book 'The Radical Imperative: From Theology to Social Ethics,' by John C. Bennett.
- THE SOCIAL FRONT. MASSE, BENJAMIN L. // America;3/11/1967, Vol. 116 Issue 10, p339
The author reflects on issues related to social reform. He comments on a speech given by the Reverend John C. Bennett during the 50th Anniversary Convocation of the National Industrial Conference Board held in New York City in September 1966. According to the author, the social thinkers on both...
- Foreign Policy in Christian Perspective. WALDMAN, ERIC // America;7/9/1966, Vol. 115 Issue 2, p38
The article reviews the book "Foreign Policy in Christian Perspective," by John C. Bennett.
- When Christians Make Political Decisions (Book). Chamberlain, Keith // Review of Religious Research;Spring65, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p177
Reviews the book "When Christians Make Political Decisions," by John C. Bennett.
- A Catholic America? // Time;4/4/1960, Vol. 75 Issue 14, p50
The article focuses on the increase in the number and influence of Roman Catholics in the U.S. It notes that the prospect in which the Catholics' are the major group may have horrified the Protestants. A symposium of three experts including congregationalist John C. Bennett, unitarian Arthur M....
- Prominent ethicist John Bennett dead at 92. // Christian Century;5/17/95, Vol. 112 Issue 17, p535
Reports on the death of John Bennett, an internationally renowned Christian ethicist, at age 92. Profile of Bennett; Contributions to the field of Christian ethics.