Reverse Thinking Helps Mature Sectors Grow
- Time on your side. // Advertising Age International;Nov97, p23
Presents a Swatch television advertisement created by BGS DMB&B of Turin, Italy. Features of the advertisement.
- Beat It. Poe, Randall; Courter, Carol Lee // Across the Board;Jul/Aug99, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p5
Reports on the marketing of watches by the Swatch Group company. Features of the watch; Problems with its promotion.
- Swatch ups budget to return to edge. Underwood, Elaine // Brandweek;5/16/94, Vol. 35 Issue 20, p6
Reports on Swatch's increase of its United States marketing budget by year-end of 1994. Promotions and special-events spending; Sponsorship of the 1996 Atlanta Olympic Games; Crash programs in specific areas; Failure to respond to changing market; Debut of the Olympic Swatches.
- Purple power: squirting fun on your fries. Atkin, Ross // Christian Science Monitor;10/3/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 217, p15
Discusses how Heinz ketchup is marketing purple ketchup to children, and questions whether this is appropriate.
- Covering the world in more than just ketchup. Burstiner, Marcy // World Trade;Dec97, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p13
Provides information about H.J. Heinz Co. owned by ketchup king Henry J. Heinz. International sales of Heinz products; Products sold by the company; Information on the company's worldwide expansion plan called Project Millennia.
- H. J. HEINZ CO. COLLECTIBLES. Nuhn, Roy // Antique Shoppe Newspaper;Mar2009, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p18
The article offers information on the founding of the H. J. Heinz Co. along with the selling of its commercially made ketchup in the U.S.
- Youth Must Be Revved. Eisenberg, Daniel; Szczesny, Joseph R. // Time;8/13/2001, Vol. 158 Issue 6, p47
Unveils production and marketing plans by Harley-Davidson for its V-Rod motorcycle. Efforts of Harley-Davidson to target the motorcycle to younger riders; How the median age of a Harley owner has increased; Cost.
- Harley-Davidson embraces cinema ads in direct assault. Balmond, Sarah // Precision Marketing;5/21/2004, Vol. 16 Issue 29, p3
Reports on motorcycle firm Harley-Davidson Inc.'s cinema advertising in Great Britain. Firm's effort to increase its customer database and encourage more test-drives; Evolution of the direct marketing strategy of Harley-Davidson; Advertising of the firm's web site.
- Harley Road Tests Electric Hog. Murray, Charles // Design News;Aug2014, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p20
The article reports plans of motorcycle manufacturer Harley-Davidson to launch Project LiveWire, a specially designed series of test drive to get insight into the rider expectations of an electric Harley-Davidson motorcycle with a 2014 U.S. tour starting at Route 66. The project is seen as part...