Reforming Education: A Whole New World
- Reviews. Steller, Arthur // Educational Leadership;Oct97, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p87
Reviews the book `Does Money Matter? The Effect of School Resources on Student Achievement and Adult Success,' edited by Gary T. Burtless.
- Does Money Matter? Prospects for Higher Education (Book). Kristjanson, G. Albert // Canadian Review of Sociology & Anthropology;Feb76, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p122
Reviews the book "Does Money Matter? Prospects for Higher Education," by Marion R. Porter, John Porter and Bernard R. Blishen.
- The shelf. Miller, Adrienne // Esquire;Jan1998, Vol. 129 Issue 1, p24
Reviews the book `An Underground Education,' by Richard Zacks.
- Multimedia reviews: Books. Bender, Pat // Media & Methods;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p59
Reviews various books which touch on educational topics. Educational potential of the Internet computer network featured in the book `NetLearning: Why Teachers Use the Internet'; Experiences of immigrant children in America described in the book `Living in Two Worlds: The Immigrant Children's...
- New Products. // Gifted Child Today Magazine;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p38
Introduces several education-related literature. Includes Mary Griffith's `The Unschooling Handbook: How to Use the Whole World As Your Child's Classroom'; Russell Wright's `Thrill Ride' and `Outbreak' modules; Oxford University Press' `What's Their Story.'
- EDITORIAL. Beer, Ann // McGill Journal of Education;Fall2004, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p235
Presents introduction of the articles published in the 2004 fall issue of the book "McGill Journal of Education."
- Document Digest. // Education Journal;Jul2002, Issue 65, p23
Features several books and reports on education in Great Britain. Range of topics and issues relevant to education that were explored by the resource materials; Author credits; Publisher information.
- Books Received but Not Reviewed. // Journal of Higher Education;Jan1957, Vol. 28 Issue 1, following p58
A list of books that explore the psychological and philosophical aspects of education is presented.
- RESOURCES. Martin, Robin Ann // Paths of Learning;Winter2002, Issue 11, p46
Recommends books on education available as of January 2002. 'Learning More About Alfie Kohn and Standardized Testing,' by Robin Ann Martin; 'Partnership Education,' by Robin Ann Martin; Directory of resources for educational alternatives.