Terror Attacks Revisited
- Dueling 9/11 Screenings? // CableFAX Daily;9/6/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 172, p2
The article focuses on the screenings of the programs "Inside 9/11," produced by National Geographic and "The Flight That Fought Back," produced by Discovery Channel in the U.S. on September 7, 2005. It explains why both programs are scheduled for screening on the same day.
- Mark Bingham and the flight that fought back. Christian, Bruce // Echo Magazine;9/22/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p64
Presents an article about the documentary television program "The Flight That Fought Back" shown on Discovery Channel. Producer of the television program; Heroism displayed by gay Mark Bingham; Influence of the GLBT community on the television medium.
- DISCOVERY CHANNEL PRESENTS THE FLIGHT THAT FOUGHT BACK: A TRIBUTE TO THE HEROISM ABOARD UNITED AIRLINES FLIGHT 93. // Lesbian News;Sep2005, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p42
Reviews the documentary television program "The Flight That Fought Back: A Tribute to the Heroism Aboard United Airlines Flight 93," to be aired on Discovery Channel on September 11, 2005.
- Ratings. // CableFAX Daily;9/14/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 178, p2
Reports on the ratings of television programs and networks in the U.S. in September 2005. Average household delivery of TNT for its Hurricane Katrina coverage; Viewers' rating for the program "The Flight That Fought Back" aired over Discovery; Coverage of the National Football League games at ESPN.
- HOT PICKS. // Advocate;9/13/2005, Issue 946, p79
This section focuses on the popular book, exhibition, television programs and programs released on DVD. The documentary television program "The Flight That Fought Back" to be aired by the Discovery Channel on September 11, 2005 remembers the heroes of the United Airlines Flight 93 on the fourth...
- Local Newsmags Gain Traction. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;2/7/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 6, p12
Reports on the popularity of network-style newsmagazines in the U.S. television broadcasting industry as of February 7, 2005. Benefits associated with newsmagazines; Factors that hinder the success of the format; Information on newsmagazines that are shown in the U.S.
- Fairy tale film on ill-fated Flight 93 won't change the truth. Carter, Richard // New York Amsterdam News;10/6/2005, Vol. 96 Issue 41, p10
This article presents information on the commercial-free docudrama called "The Flight That Fought Back," aired on the Discovery Channel on September 11, 2005. Narrated by Kiefer Sutherland, featuring unknown actors and augmented by actual audio tapes from the ill-fated 757 jetliner, it presented...
- One More Time. Arenstein, Seth // CableFAX Daily;9/9/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 175, p4
The article reviews several television programs, including "Inside 9-11," "The Flight That Fought Back," "Battlestar Galactica," "Jack's Big Music Show," and "Made in the USA."
- MaxFAX…Random Notes. Maxwell, Paul // CableFAX Daily;9/6/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 172, p4
The article comments on several issues concerning cable television in the U.S. as of September 2006. It cites the programs "The Flight That Fought Back," by Discovery Channel and "Inside 9/11," by National Geographic Channel. It praises the interim managers of Adelphia. It enumerates the...