VERY SELECTIVE COMPASSION
- WHILE WE'RE AT IT. Neuhaus, Richard John // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Jun/Jul1997, Issue 74, p84
Focuses on several efforts in the U.S. to address religious persecution. Suggestion for the date of the Day of Prayer for Persecuted Christians; Involvement of Christian leader Michael Horowitz in the special day; Criticism on the efforts of the administration of U.S. President Bill Clinton on...
- Subscription. // Christian Bioethics: Non-ecumenical Studies in Medical Morality;Aug2012, Vol. 18 Issue 2, pNP
Information on the subscription of "Christian Bioethics" is presented.
- WHILE WE'RE AT IT. Neuhaus, Richard John // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Feb1997, Issue 70, p72
Focuses on the connection of Indonesian billionaire Mohammed Riady and the Lippo Group with the administration of U.S. President Bill Clinton during an election campaign in the U.S. in 1996. Commonness of human rights abuse in Indonesia; Action taken by the president to address the persecution...
- WISH LIST FOR THE FINAL DAYS. Simendinger, Alexis // National Journal;7/22/2000, Vol. 32 Issue 30, p2398
Focuses on pending legislative bills under the administration of United States President Bill Clinton. List of pending bills that will be enacted by the administration; What encompasses Clinton's unfinished political agenda; Evidences of Clinton's successes.
- Poll: Budget impasse is Clinton's fault. C.F. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);1/29/96, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p11
Reports on the finding by `This Week' publication that 54 percent of residents of Long Island, New York feel that President Bill Clinton is more responsible for the federal budget impasse than Congress. Effect of the impasse on Clinton's State of the Union Message to Congress.
- Message to the Congress transmitting a report on the lapse of the Export Administration Act of 1979. Clinton, William J. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;10/2/95, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p1745
Presents United States President Bill Clinton's message to the Congress dated September 29, 1995 transmitting a six-month periodic report to deal with the lapse of the Export Administration Act of 1979.
- Statement on signing the Energy and Water Development Appropriations Act, 1996. Clinton, William J. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;11/20/95, Vol. 31 Issue 46, p2024
Presents President Bill Clinton's statement on November 13, 1995 regarding the signing of the Energy and Water Development Appropriations Act of 1996. Call for Congress to complete action on the remaining fiscal 1996 appropriations bills; Budgetary resources for programs of the Departments of...
- Statement on signing the Legislative Branch Appropiations... Clinton, William J. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;11/27/95, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p2049
Reports on November 20, 1995, President Bill Clinton signed the Branch Appropriations Act, 1996. Information on Act; Veto of first Legislative Branch Appropriations bill. More.
- Acts approved by the President. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;5/20/96, Vol. 32 Issue 20, p882
Presents acts approved by President Bill Clinton from May 13-May 17, 1996.