Passing in Review
- Papers of the Bibliographical Society of Canada. Fowler, Adrian // Newfoundland & Labrador Studies;Fall2011, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p299
The article reviews volume 48, number 1 of the publication the "Papers of the Bibliographical Society of Canada," a special issue entitled "Book Culture in Newfoundland and Labrador," released in Spring 2010 and edited by Nancy Earle.
- Visualising climate change: a guide to visual communication of climate change and developing local solutions. Lieske, Scott N. // Australasian Journal of Environmental Management;Jun2012, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p172
The article reviews the book "Visualising Climate Change: A Guide to Visual Communication of Climate Change and Developing Local Solutions" by S. R. J.
- Diagnosed. What next? // Respectus Philologicus;2011, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p260
No abstract available.
- NEW BOOKS GUIDE. // Bookmarks (15460657);Jul/Aug2012, Issue 59, p26
The article offers information on new books guide with several categories including highly-rated books that received many reviews.
- Critical Conversations. // Eighteenth Century: Theory & Interpretation (University of Penns;Spring2013, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p119
An introduction is presented to a special section on the reading and interpretation of literature.
- Why We Argue About the Way We Read: An Introduction. Freeman, Lisa A. // Eighteenth Century: Theory & Interpretation (University of Penns;Spring2013, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p121
An introduction to a special section on literary reading and interpretation is presented which discusses various reports within the issue on topics including surface reading, literary theory, and 18th-century literature.
- Books Received. // Notes & Queries;Dec2007, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p525
A list of books received by the journal is presented, including "Writing After Sidney: The Literary Response to Sir Philip Sidney, 1586-1640," by Gavin Alexander, "The Cambridge Companion to E. M. Forster," edited by David Bradshaw, and "Shakespeare's Sonnets," by Dympna Callaghan.
- Introduction: Contagion and Culture. Wald, Priscilla; Tomes, Nancy; Lynch, Lisa // American Literary History;Winter2002, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p617
Presents an introduction to various topics and articles published in the December 2002 issue of the journal "American Literary History."
- EDITORIAL. dos Anjos Neto Filho, Mario // UNINGÃ Review;2012, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p3
The article introduces the twelve edition, volume two, of the journal "UNINGÃ Review" and invites authors of scientific papers to send articles to ad hoc reviewers.