THOUGH THE WIRE
- EVENTS. // Multichannel News;11/15/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p28
Presents the schedule of several cable television-related events in the U.S. from November 2004 to January 2005. Virginia Cable & Telecommunications Association's 38th Annual Convention in Roanoke, Virginia; NAMIC New York 11th annual Holiday Benefit Gala in New York; Reed Television Group's...
- 25 Years of Celebration. Waldman, Allison J. // Television Week;9/15/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 23, p23
The article offers information on the 25th Annual Kaitz Dinner to be held ay Hilton New York in New York on September 17, 2008.
- Preparing for Battle. Becker, Anne // Broadcasting & Cable;3/28/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 13, p18
Focuses on threats experienced by the cable industry in preparation for the National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NCTA) National Show in San Francisco, California from April 3 to 5, 2005. Estimated number of attendees of the show; Highlights of the convention.
- Beach Blanket Wisdom. Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;11/17/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p52
Presents information on the ninth edition of Positively Cable, an annual event staged by the Denver chapter of Cable Positive in Colorado. Topics discussed in the event; Implications for cable users.
- MAJOR SHOWS. // Multichannel News;8/13/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p44
The article presents a calendar of events relevant to cable television and the cable television industry of the U.S. from September to November 2007. The 21st annual conference of the National Association for Multi-Ethnicity in Communications will be held in New York City from September 16 to...
- NAMIC Praises, Prods Cable on Minority Hiring. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;9/22/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 37, p5
The article reports on the 22nd National Association for Multi-Ethnicity in Communications Conference and the Walter Kaitz Foundation fundraising dinner held in New York on September 14-16, 2008. According to the author, the fundraising dinner collected more than $1.7 million. Both events, the...
- Random Notes:. Maxwell, Paul // CableFAX Daily;4/24/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 79, p6
Presents updates on the cable television industry in the U.S. as of April 2006. Presentation of the 2006 Cable Sales Management Conference by Cable Advertising Bureau; Featured speaker at A Celebration of Success fund-raiser dinner for the Business School at CU-Denver; Schedule of the 1st...
- MAJOR SHOWS. // Multichannel News;8/6/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 31, p29
A schedule of events related to the cable television industry in the U.S. compiled as of August 2007. The 21st annual conference of the National Association for Multi-Ethnicity will be held in New York Hilton in New York City on September 16-18. The 2007 Fundraising Dinner of the Walter Kaitz...
- DATE BOOK. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/12/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 15, p35
Presents a schedule of activities of the broadcasting and television industry in the U.S. from April 14 through May 18, 2004. T. Howard Foundation 11th Annual Fundraising Dinner; American Association of Advertising Agencies 2004 Management Conference; Practicing Law Institute Cable Television...