WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- NATURAL LAW AND MORAL INQUIRY. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Aug/Sep1998, Issue 85, p71
Reviews the book `Natural Law and Moral Inquiry,' edited by Robert P. George.
- On the New Natural Law Theory. Koterski, Joseph W. // Modern Age;Fall2000, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p415
Reviews three books about natural law. `In Defense of Natural Law,' by Robert P. George; `Natural Law and Moral Inquiry: Ethics, Metaphysics, and Politics in the Work of Germain Grisez,' edited by Robert P. George; `Natural Law and Public Reason,' edited by Robert P. George and Christopher Wolfe.
- IN DEFENSE OF NATURAL LAW (Book Review). Vacek, Edward Collins // Theological Studies;Dec2000, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p794
Reviews the book `In Defense of Natural Law,' by Robert P. George.
- In Defense of Natural Law, Oxford, Oxford University. Menlowe, Michael A. // Utilitas;Mar2005, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p119
The article reviews the book "In Defense of Natural Law," by Robert George.
- The Balnibarbian Heresies. Budziszewski, J. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Oct1994, Issue 46, p16
The article discusses the degeneration of natural and moral laws. Color philosophy of the Lagado Academy in Lagado City, Balnibarbi; Intellectual revolutionaries who criticize the Balnibarbian color philosophy; Parallels between the Balnibarbian color philosophy and the moral philosophy of the...
- Was John Paul II An Absolutist? Smith, Marc // Insights to a Changing World Journal;2012, Issue 1, p148
An essay on the meaning and use of the so-called category, instrinsece malum or intrinsically evil, on the ethical methodology employed by the Vatican in resolving ethical issues is presented. It explores the natural law morality of Saint Thomas Aquinas which provide the useful heuristic device...
- The Complexities of Natural Law. Solomon, David // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;May1993, Issue 33, p42
Reviews the book "Natural Law Theory: Contemporary Essays," edited by Robert P. George.
- "ALLA RICERCA DI UN'ETICA UNIVERSALE: NUOVO SGUARDO SULLA LEGGE NATURALE": Esposizione e considerazioni sul documento della CTI. Tamanti, Roberto // Miscellanea Francescana;2010, Vol. 110 Issue 1/2, p223
This article examines the important document of the International Theological Commission (ITC) published in 2009 on natural law, and offers a systematic and detailed commentary with abundant textual references for those sections considered to be of greater importance. The theme, treated in depth...
- Untitled. Sarto, Pablo Blanco // Scripta Theologica;may-ago2008, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p545
No abstract available.