WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- University withdraws award. Malcolm, Teresa // National Catholic Reporter;11/07/97, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p8
Focuses on the withdrawal of Catholic University of America in Washington D.C. to give the alumni achievement award the school had planned to give to an AIDS activist. Actor Joseph R. Sicari as the selected recipient of the award; Reasons behind the withdrawal of the Alumni award; Reactions of...
- Presentation of UAA Distinguished Alumnus Awards-1999. Murthy, K.S. // Chemical Business;Oct99, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p47
Highlights the UDCT Alumni Association's UDCT Foundation Day on August 4, 1999 where awards for distinguished alumnus were given. Awardees and their response; Address by the chief guest, Dr. Darbari S. Seth, chairman emeritus of Tata Chemicals.
- Roger Alan Brumback, MD, Selected as 2001 Alumni Fellow of the Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine. Brumback, Mary H. // Journal of Child Neurology;Dec2001, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p940
Focuses on the selection of Medicine Doctor Roger Alan Brumback as 2001 Alumni Fellow of the Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine. Educational background of Brumback; Achievements of Brumback; Presentation of the award.
- Celebrating National Hispanic Heritage Month. // La Prensa San Diego;9/20/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 38, p4
The article informs that Adolfo Gonzales, Chief of Bureau of Investigation, has been will receive Distinguished Alumni Awards given by the non profit firm Community College League of California (CCLC) during National Hispanic Heritage month from September 15, 2013 to October 15, 2013.
- Florida Atlantic University Honors the Youngest Graduate in Its History. // Women in Academia Report;11/12/2013, p20
The article announces that engineer Edie Stern has been awarded with Alumni Talon Award by the alumni association of Florida Atlantic University.
- Sherry Saturno honored. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;7/5/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p10
The article reports that Sherry Saturno, a diplomate in clinical social work (DCSW) and director of Social Services at Sprain Brook Manor in Scarsdale, was honored as an Alumni Leader by Columbia University (CU) president Lee Bollinger and the CU Trustees on June 11, 2010 in New York.
- The sun never sets on Michigan MLS grads. // Library Journal;10/15/1985, Vol. 110 Issue 17, p16
Reports that the University of Michigan Graduate School of Liberty Science presented its first Alumni Recognition Awards at the International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions meeting in August 1985.
- U of S awards to honour alumni. // Saskatchewan Sage;Feb2006, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p2
The article reports that the University of Saskatchewan in alumni association in Saskatoon is accepting nominations for the alumni awards which would recognize the contributions of graduates to the Aboriginal community. Awards will be handed out in seven categories which includes one recognizing...
- St. John's honors alumna. // Library Journal;8/1/1982, Vol. 107 Issue 14, p1367
Reports on the Distinguished Alumna award given by the Library and Information Science Technology Alumni Association of Saint John's University to Miriam G. Levy.