WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- GAY MEXICANS STAGE COMMITMENT CEREMONY. Wockner, Rex // Bay Windows;3/1/2001, pN.PAG
Focuses on a mass commitment ceremony attended by several gay couples held in front of the Palace of Fine Arts in Mexico City, Mexico, on February 15, 2001. Comment from Armando Quintero of the Democratic Revolution Party on the purpose of the ceremony to defend human and civic rights against...
- Tucson wedding expo will cater to LGBT couples. Latzko, Laura // Echo Magazine;4/11/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 15, p27
The article offers information on the Ultimate Queer Wedding Expo to be organized by the nonprofit community arts organization Fluxx Productions at the Arizona Riverpark Inn in Tucson, Arizona on April 28, 2013. The event will feature LGBT and LGBT-friendly wedding vendors. It highlights that...
- All Over the Map. Massey, Liz // Echo Magazine;1/24/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p13
The article reflects on the solutions concerning the author's problem on her domestic partner who used to have other same-sex relationship. The author asserts that same-sex marriages should be given importance. She likewise suggests using sweet words, such as lover, or sweetie, always. A special...
- Avery merry un-wedding. Proxmire, Crystal A. // Between the Lines (10807551);4/29/2010, Issue 1817, p17
The article offers information on the celebration of un-weeded couples Kristen Cuhran and Natalie Holbrook on February 15, 2010 at River Park. According to Cuhran, they celebrated the depth of their commitment every day and they do not need an institution that is against their relationship. She...
- Status of women at Emory. // Liberal Education;May/Jun90, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p48
Reports that Atlanta, Georgia-based Emory University's President's Commission on the Status of Women has released the results of its study on female students, staff members, and faculty members at the university. Study's findings; Recommendations for improving the conditions of women at the...
- Emory University, Cox Hall. // American School & University;Nov95, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p194
Features Cox Hall of Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia Space; Area; Design team; Capacity; Completion; Building structure; Hall design.
- Shaw-Squillace. // Free Press (Buda, TX);
The article announces the wedding of Ian Shaw and Melanie Squillace on March 12, 2011 in Hays County, Texas.
- Segrest, Genoff say their wedding vows here. // East Bernard Express (TX);11/6/2008, Vol. 65 Issue 45, p7
The article reports on the wedding of Ginger Wyn Segrest and Tyrel Lyle Genoff at the First United Methodist Church in East Bernard, Texas.
- Lesbian demands ceremony at state museum. // Philadelphia Gay News;7/20/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 29, p18
The article reports that Ceara Sturgis, a lesbian from Mississippi has demanded the Mississippi Agriculture and Forestry Museum allow her and her partner to hold their commitment ceremony at the venue, and threatens to sue the museum if it does otherwise.