A TACIT ADMISSION OF DEFEAT
- IS IT A DO OR A DON'T? // Glamour;May2010, Vol. 108 Issue 5, p53
The article presents the results of several public opinion polls in regard to various topics which include whether it's acceptable to cry in the work environment, the acceptability of not wearing lipstick, and dating a professional athlete.
- We want your opinions. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);4/18/2012, Vol. 110 Issue 2, p4A
The author reflects on the poll of the periodical to its subscribers to improve its website.
- THIS WEEK'S POLL. // Pulse;4/11/2012, Vol. 72 Issue 13, p36
The article presents a question for the new week's poll and result of the last week's poll published in the periodical.
- How to find fame with a poll. Kerr, Drew Reid // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;3/1/94, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p45
Discusses points for preparing and taking magazine polls and surveys. Importance of asking respondents fresh and newsworthy questions; Response rates for call-back polls; Employment of statistical methods. INSET: Strategies for getting your poll noticed, by D.R.K..
- POLL: LILCO break-up plan not better. CF // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/18/95, Vol. 42 Issue 51, p41
Presents the findings of a poll conducted by This Week publication on the issue of LI Power Authority (Garden City) to break up the LI Lighting Company. Relevant information.
- Ebony Annual Readers Poll. // Ebony;Jan1992, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p99
Presents the `Ebony' Annual Readers Poll. Tells where to send the questionnaire. Readers' favorite actors and singers; Abortion issue; Black-white dating; President George Bush's performance; Sexual harassment; The black conservative movement; More.
- Ultimate NEW ORLEANS. // New Orleans Magazine;Jul2004, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p76
Announces the launch of the annual readers' poll for the Ultimate New Orleans contest conducted by the "New Orleans Magazine" in Louisiana in 2004.
- The survey 500. // Inc.;Aug95, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p8
Presents the results of a public opinion poll conducted by `Inc.' magazine concerning various issues and topics in the United States. Issues which the respondents believe the US government should be addressing; Willingness of respondents to join the drive to reform welfare by participating in a...
- Indian prospects. // Eastern Eye;5/2/2014, Issue 1249, p9
The article offers information on the journal "Prospects" which provides global poll regarding the most popular thinkers throughout the world.