WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- Trinity Western accreditation ordered. // Christianity Today;10/27/97, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p98
Reports on the order of British Columbia Supreme Court justice W.H. Davies to the British Columbia College of Teachers to approve Trinity Western University's (TWU) application for accreditation of its teacher-education program. Appeal of TWU on the decision to deny its accreditation; Brief...
- 'Who Guards the Guardians?' A Postscript. Glegg, Alastair // International Studies in Educational Administration;2002, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p27
This article focuses over the dispute between British Columbia College of Teachers (BCCT) and Trinity Western University (TWU) regarding the teacher education programs developed by both of them. The BCCT is an organization that has the authority to certify teachers and approve teacher education...
- BC revokes TWU approval. HAINSWORTH, JEREMY // Xtra West (Vancouver);12/18/2014, Issue 556, p11
The article reports that the British Columbia government has revoked the approval of the proposed law from the Trinity Western University (TWU).
- GIVE YOURSELF A BREAK. // Shape;Oct2010, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p31
The article discusses research completed at Trinity Western University which found that people who gave themselves a break lived longer then those who tried to do everything perfectly.
- The Born-Again Bible. Lott, Jeremy // Lingua Franca: The Review of Academic Life;Feb2001, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p34
Reports on the plan of the Trinity Western University in British Columbia to foment biblical revolution based on the Dead Sea Scrolls, the famous set of manuscripts containing early versions of all but one of the books that composed the Hebrew Bible. Likely impact of the scrolls, according to...
- Justices Affirm Ban on Homosexual Conduct at Christian University. Fieguth, Debra // Christianity Today;7/9/2001, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p18
Reports on the ruling of the Canada Supreme Court, which invalidated the requirement imposed by the British Columbia College of Teachers that Trinity Western University students in Langley, British Columbia, finish their program at a nearby secular school. Policy of the school against...
- Fighting Trinity Western. MCCANN, MARCUS // Capital Xtra (Ottawa);1/16/2014, Issue 263, p6
The article presents the author's perspectives on the need to oppose the move of Trinity Western University, an evangelical Christian university in Langley, British Columbia that makes students sign an anti-gay pledge, to launch a law school.
- Trinity Western can open law school. HAINSWORTH, JEREMY // Xtra West (Vancouver);12/19/2013, Issue 530, p9
The article reports that the Federation of Law Societiese of Canada granted approval to Trinity Western University (TWU) to launch law school that would discriminate against gay lawyers in British Columbia.
- TWU TRANSPARENCY. Christopher, Nathaniel // Xtra West (Vancouver);1/30/2014, Issue 533, p7
The article reports that many organizations are calling on the Law Society of British Columbia to implement a full and public process with respect to Trinity Western University's (TWU) law school accreditation.