WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- Spirit quest. Peterson, Eugene H. // Christianity Today;11/8/93, Vol. 37 Issue 13, p26
Discusses the search for spirituality. Definition of spirituality; Influence of secular culture; Lack of internalization of the world's ways; Need for focus, precision, and roots; Spiritual counsel from the author.
- Globalization and catholicity: Two expressions of one ecclesiology? Marzheuser, Richard // Journal of Ecumenical Studies;Spring95, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p179
Explores the convergence of globalization and catholicity of theological thought within ecclesiology. Definition of globalization; Dimensions of catholicity; Characteristic of catholicity; Referents in theological usage of globalization.
- Promise keeper counterparts burgeon. // Christianity Today;03/03/97, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p62
Presents the national evangelical women's groups continue to mushroom and this could be the year that has marked the Promise Keepers men's movement. Several speakers on the Women of Faith circuit; Pamela McCann's opinion concerning the organization's mission; Other groups.
- Learning to have an evangelist's heart. Libersat, Deacon Henry // Our Sunday Visitor;8/19/2012, Vol. 101 Issue 16, p14
The article focuses on evangelization which begins with a personal decision to share faith with other people.
- After the hugs, what? Tapia, Andres T. // Christianity Today;2/3/97, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p54
Discusses the importance of putting racial reconciliation on the evangelical agenda. Initiatives taken by evangelicals in racial reconciliation; Stakes of evangelicalism; Ways for advocating racial reconciliation; Significance for the Christian faith.
- Index of Books Reviewed. // Expository Times;Dec2015, Vol. 127 Issue 3, p154
An index of books reviewed for the December 2015 issue of the periodical "The Expository Times" is presented.
- Promise keepers to lay off paid staff. // Christian Century;03/11/98, Vol. 115 Issue 8, p254
Reports that the Promise Keepers, the evangelical Christian men's ministry, is laying off all of its salaried employees due to lack of funds. Factors which prompted the lay off; Conferences planned by the organization; Staff cutbacks in the organization.
- Inspiration and Challenges from Cape Town and Edinburgh to Church and Mission. J�rgensen, Knud // Transformation (02653788);Oct2012, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p293
Based on inspirations and challenges from 2010ï¿½s Lausanne Cape Town Congress and the Edinburgh 2010 celebration, the article highlights ï¿½discipleshipï¿½ and ï¿½powerlessnessï¿½ as emerging key terms in mission. He finds increasing convergence between ecumenicals and...
- Attention singles--go to church. Haamer, Tiiu // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;12/26/94, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p28
Announces that people who join Edmonton evangelical churches established a singles ministry called `Dynamic Singles in Action' (DSIA) where single adults are put to work helping others. What DSIA is a joint project of; How churches are oriented.