WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- SCA PUBLICATIONS BOARD POLICY STATEMENT. // Spectra;Aug1970, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p7
This article deals with the efforts of the Publication Board carriers to encourage scholarly publication within the Speech Communication Association (SCA). There will always be, of course, many worthwhile publication projects developed by SCA members which are not projects of the Association....
- Looking ahead to 2006. Elsasser, John // Public Relations Tactics;Nov2005, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p3
The article focuses on the Public Relations Society of America's plans for the 2006 issue in the U.S. The society has enclosed the 2006 editorial calendar within the issue. Furthermore, PRSA announces its search for news, trends and other articles that could contribute to the advancement of the...
- Coming Soon: A New RNCSE. Petto, Andrew J. // Reports of the National Center for Science Education;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p19
The article reports on the changes in the format of publication of the periodical "Reports of the National Center for Science Education (RNCSE)" which the nonprofit organization, the National Center for Science Education (NCSE) distributes to its members. It notes the online availability of all...
- Five Favorite Practices of UEFA TECHNICIAN Magazine. // Soccer Journal;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p45
The article discusses the five favorite practices of Union of European Football Associations' Technician, the online coaching magazine. The five practices include the counterattack, technical skills, zonal support and crossing from the wings, buildup versus counter, ball possession and pressing...
- ONE PLUS. // CREATIVITY;Jun2004, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p63
With creative direction and design consultation by O&M's Brand Integration Group, the One Club's quarterly magazine, One, has gotten a facelift with the current "Best of the Past Ten Years" issue. By using saturated color zones and bolder type and image scale shifts, They have activated what was...
- CEDA Debate Resolution. // Spectra;Jan1983, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p5
This article reports that the desirability of a universal freeze by the U.S. on nuclear weapons production and development is the 1982-1983 debate resolution of the Cross Examination Debate Association.
- EDITORIAL POLICY OF THE CASW JOURNAL: Canadian Social Work. // Canadian Social Work;Autumn2005, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p4
The article offers information on the editorial policy of the Canadian Association of Social Workers on its official journal, Canadian Social Work. The journal is published October of each year by Myropen Publications Ltd. Submitted articles for publication in the journal are anonymously peer...
- JAMA Is Now Published on Wednesday. Lundberg, George D. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;4/4/90, Vol. 263 Issue 13, p1822
Relates the change to the cover date for the 'Journal of the American Medical Association.' Other changes as a result of such move.
- Newsletter wins NY School PR award. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;01/05/98, Vol. 8 Issue 18, p19
Reports that the publication `Warwick Budget Facts' which is published by the Warwick Valley Central School District has received a Merit Award for achievement in education journalism from the New York School Public Relations Association.