WARTIME SECURITY AND CONSTITUTIONAL LIBERTY
- A TRIBUTE TO JUSTICE ROBERT H. JACKSON & ISSUES FACING THE JUDICIARY. Lagueux-Alvarez, Noelle E. // Albany Law Review;2005, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p509
Presents information on events organized by the "Albany Law Review" in honor of Justice Robert Houghwout Jackson. Themes of the events; Topics discussed on the annual symposium of the "Albany Law Review"; Key note speakers.
- ROBERT H. JACKSON AND THE TRIUMPH OF JUSTICE AT NÃœREMBERG. King Jr., Henry T. // Case Western Reserve Journal of International Law;Spring2003, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p263
Presents a speech by law professor Henry T. King, Jr., delivered at the Case Western Reserve School of Law's War Crimes Research Symposium, February 28, 2003. Role of U.S. Supreme Court justice Robert H. Jackson in creation of the London Charter of August 1945; Effect of the Nuremberg War Crimes...
- ROBERT HOUGHWOUT JACKSON (1892-1954). Adams, Harold Jackson // Albany Law Review;2004, Vol. 68 Issue 1, Preceding p1
Pays tribute to Justice Robert Houghwout Jackson who died in October 1954.
- Part Two: Arrest. // America's Invisible Gulag;2000, Vol. 23, p35
The article presents quotes from Justice Robert H. Jackson criticizing executive imprisonment and from an FBI agent assuring about the arrest of individuals in the U.S.
- Jackson name closer to being etched in stone. Fink, James // Buffalo Law Journal;7/30/2012, Vol. 84 Issue 61, p4
The article reports on the initiative to name the federal courthouse located in Buffalo, New York after Supreme Court Justice Robert Jackson.
- Jamestown hosts John Roberts Jr. FINK, JAMES // Buffalo Law Journal;5/27/2013, Vol. 85 Issue 30, p4
The article reports that the 11-story federal courthouse in Buffalo, New York will be named after the late U.S. Supreme Court justice Robert Jackson.
- Federal courthouse welcomes dignitaries. FINK, JAMES // Buffalo Law Journal;9/30/2013, Vol. 85 Issue 48, p4
The article reports on the ceremony for the Robert H. Jackson U.S. Federal Courthouse in Buffalo, New York on September 30, 2013.
- That Man: An Insider's Portrait of Franklin D. Roosevelt (Book). Pederson, William D. // Library Journal;9/1/2003, Vol. 128 Issue 14, p185
Reviews the book "That Man: An Insider's Portrait of Franklin D. Roosevelt," by Robert H. Jackson.
- A TRIBUTE TO ROBERT JACKSON BY HIS NEPHEW. Adams, Harold Jackson // Albany Law Review;2004, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p1
Comments on the personality of Justice Robert Jackson. Action he took when his father refused financial assistance for his law education; Reason behind his failure to speak at the graduation ceremony at the Frewsbeurg High School in New York; Description as a lawyer.