WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- God Only Knows. Carlin, Peter Ames; Hannah, John; Dodd, Johnny // People;01/24/2000, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p83
Profiles Neale Donald Walsch, author of the book series `Conversations with God.'
- Conversations with God (Book). Dumermuth, Carlo F. // Asia Journal of Theology;Oct2002, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p472
Reviews the book 'Conversations with God,' by Neale Donald Walsch.
- An Interview with Neale Donald WALSCH. Hughes, Dennis; Hughes, Janice // Share Guide;Sep/Oct2006, Issue 87, p14
The article presents an interview with author Neale Donald Walsch. He talks about his book "Conversations with God" and how he is able to write it based on his experiences. He also relates how the voice of God spoke to him in a loud voice. He also discusses how he deals with his critics and the...
- Conversations with Himself. Budziszewski, J. // National Review;3/23/1998, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p53
The article reviews two books by Neale Donald Walsch "Conversations with God: Book 1," and "Conversations with God: Book 2."
- Turn your life around. Fraser, Jill // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);5/28/2007, Vol. 59 Issue 22, p78
The article discusses ways of living a happy life. According to Neale Donald Walsch, author of "Conversations With God," the purpose of life is to recreate yourself in each moment according to your greatest vision of who you are. He suggests to study others and learn life from experiences, tell...
- Citing 'spirtuality' trend, marketer opens PR firm. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;4/19/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p4
Responding to a fast-developing trend toward a spiritual revival in the U.S., Gerry Harrington, a veteran marketing and communications executive, has formed New Spirituality Communications and almost immediately signs NealÃ© Donald Walsch, author of the best-selling "Conversations With God"...
- Long-Distance Runners. // Publishers Weekly;2/9/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 6, p5
Presents a list of religion hardcover bestsellers on "Publishers Weekly" from 1999 to 2003. "The Art of Happiness," by the Dalai Lama and Howard C. Cutler; "I hope You Dance," by Mark D. Sanders and Tia Sillers; "Conversations with God, Book 1," by Neale Donald Walsch.
- Tomorrow's God: Our Greatest Spiritual Challenge (Book). Bell-Russel, Danna // Library Journal;6/15/2004, Vol. 129 Issue 11, p110
Reviews the audiobook "Tomorrow's God: Our Greatest Spiritual Challenge," by Neale Donald Walsch.
- God as best seller. Malcolm, Lois // Christian Century;9/20/2003, Vol. 120 Issue 19, p31
Compares the literary works of religious writers Deepak Chopra and Neal Donald Walsch. Selection of their works; Perception of Chopra about the universe; Definition of God according to Walsch; Comparison of their views on God's existence.