LOVE, NO MATTER WHAT
- AAFP Selects New Officers and Board Members for Upcoming Year. Neff, Matthew // American Family Physician;11/15/2002, Vol. 66 Issue 10, p1813
Announces that the Congress of Delegates of the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) selected officers and board members at the 2002 AAFP Scientific Assembly in San Diego, California. Directors chosen; Candidates for the AAFP position on the board of directors of the American Board of...
- Meeting in other lands. Glassie, Jefferson C. // Association Management;May96, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p161
Questions if associations of the United States (U.S.) can hold their meetings in other countries. Consideration of legal and practical issues; Deductibility of expenses; Appropriate reasons for holding meetings abroad; Whether association's membership includes active members from other countries.
- Bureau News. // NBER Reporter;Fall2002, p27
Presents news briefs on the U.S. National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) as of Fall 2002. Directors and officers elected by the NBER Board; Papers discussed during the summer research meeting of the Program on Economic Fluctuations and Growth of the NBER; Highlights of the twenty-third...
- PMA moves to one meeting per year. // Rubber World;Nov2002, Vol. 227 Issue 2, p59
Focuses on the revision of the meeting calendar by the Polyurethane Manufacturers Association (PMA) in the U.S. Creation of Processing Techniques Seminar by the PMA; Schedule of the 2003 Spring Meeting; Attendees of the meeting.
- Opinions on Chicago Sought. // Spectra;Dec1968, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p1
This article calls for opinions on the 1968 proposal to hold the Speech Association of America Convention in Chicago, Illinois.
- Agents Today Face Higher Stewardship Demands, Incoming PIANJ President Asserts. Barry, Edward // Insurance Advocate;06/24/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 24, p26
Presents an update on the annual joint convention of the Professional Insurance Agents of New Jersey and the Professional Insurance Agents of New York in 2002.
- Register for Summer Conference. // Spectra;Jun1995, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p1
This article calls for participation in the summer conference of the Speech Communication Association for communication and health of the Speech Communication Association that will be held in Washington, D.C. from July 20 to 23, 1995.
- Houston Welcomes NAACP Convention. Petrie, Phil W. // New Crisis (15591603);Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 109 Issue 4, p65
Reports on the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) Convention in Houston, Texas from July 6 to 11, 2002. Information on the workshops and seminars to be featured at the event; Details of special tours to be offered to NAACP delegates; Expected benefits of the...
- SAG Q&As become a must campaign stop. McNary, Dave // Daily Variety;1/9/2003, Vol. 278 Issue 4, p23
Reports on the Conversations program of the Screen Actors Guild Foundation in the U.S. Purpose of the program; Benefits of participation in the gathering to actors and film companies; Details on the appearance of actor Robin Williams in the event.