- Darwinismo y religiÃ³n en el Reino Unido durante el periodo Mid-Victoriano. PEREIRO, James // Anuario de Historia de la Iglesia;2009, Vol. 18, p27
The impact of Darwin's Origin of Species was reinforced in the religious sphere by the publication of Essays and Reviews a few months later. Evolutionism and German exegetical theories seemed to undermine the foundations of the faith. The negative reactions to evolutionism, however, were not...
- Neo-Darwinism and Religion. Goodheart, Eugene // Society;Mar/Apr2008, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p125
In recent decades, the humanities have been in thrall to postmodern skepticism, whereas Darwinism, brimming with confidence in the genuine progress they have made in the sciences of biology and psychology, have set their sights on rescuing the humanities from the ravages of postmodernism. In...
- Statements against Existence. Bourgeois, Louis // American Dissident;Jul2011, Issue 23, p29
The article reports on the statements that contradict the existence of God.
- Catholic experts urge caution in evolution debate. Allen Jr., John L. // National Catholic Reporter;7/29/2005, Vol. 41 Issue 35, p5
Discusses issues related to the article appeared in "The New York Times" written by Cardinal Christoph Schonborn which tackles issues on Catholic faith and the science of evolution. Comments from Catholic scientists on the insights of the cardinal; Theological level of the subject matter;...
- God and Evolution? Science Meets Faith. Maksymowych, Terry // Catholic Library World;Dec2012, Vol. 83 Issue 2, p125
The article reviews the book "God and Evolution? Science Meets Faith," by Gerard M. Verschuuren.
- Overview of the Theological and Religious Interpretations of Evolution. Fowler, Thomas B. // Modern Age;Fall2010, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p271
An essay is presented on several religious and theological interpretations of evolution including young-earth creationism, old earth creationism, and intelligent design (ID). It explores the extent to which Neo-Darwinian theory is recognized within evolutionary interpretation, the various...
- Nature's God. // Christian Century;6/12/2007, Vol. 124 Issue 12, p5
The article reports on the idea of intelligent design. The debate regarding how intelligent design is taught is discussed. The debate between intelligent design and evolution is also mentioned in the article. The author feels that even though intelligent design cannot be proven, its concepts...
- On reflection. Drake, George // Reform Magazine;Apr2013, p42
The article presents the author's views on theories of evolution with regard to God as the whole of being.
- THE UNTELLABLE STORY. Daniel, John; Slovic, Scott // Winter Creek;2002, p87
Addresses some issues concerning evolution. Awareness of evolution in elementary schools in the U.S.; Interest of children to evolution; Religious aspects of evolution; Confusion over evolution.