WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- HOT NEW FRIENDS! // NW;7/14/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 28, Special section p8
The article presents information on the growing friendship between singer Madonna and New York Yankees' baseball player Alex Rodriguez along with information on her friendship with other men. It is stated that they not only attend each other's concerts and games but are also seen together in...
- MADONNA'S KISS OF DEATH. // NW;9/20/2004, Vol. 12 Issue 38, p37
Focuses on several celebrities who had been kissed by Madonna and its effect on their careers. Britney Spears; Guy Ritchie; Dennis Rodman; Sean Penn.
- Worming his way in. Trecker, Jamie // Basketball Digest;May97, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p6
Focuses on controversial power forward Dennis Rodman of the National Basketball Association's (NBA) Chicago Bulls. History of trouble on the court; Flamboyant style and cross-dressing; Popularity among children and high-profile personalities; Importance of Rodman to the marketability and...
- Piston's Rodman hit with paternity, palimony suits. // Jet;7/3/89, Vol. 76 Issue 13, p52
Reports the details of a paternity and palimony suit filed by Annie Bakes, 29, a white Los Angeles model, against black Detroit Pistons basketball player Dennis Rodman.
- Rodman gets triple-double. // Jet;2/5/96, Vol. 89 Issue 12, p46
Reports on the triple-double performance of Dennis Rodman in the NBA game won by his team Chicago Bulls over the Philadelphia 76ers.
- What Makes Rodman Tick? // Jet;05/24/99, Vol. 95 Issue 25, p34
Offers information on basketball player Dennis Rodman as of May 24, 1999.
- The prince (princess?) of prints. // Crain's Detroit Business;12/02/96, Vol. 12 Issue 49, p26
Focuses on Dennis Rodman, former player on the Detroit Piston basketball team. Characteristics of Rodman; Rodman's relation with Eastman Kodak Company's Advantix Advanced Photo System.
- Rodman Looks to Create 'Vegas at Spectrum' Reed, Vita // Orange County Business Journal;11/05/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p1
Reports on the plans of former basketball star Dennis Rodman for the Sloppy Joe's restaurant and nightclub in Orange County, California. Plans to create a Las Vegas feel; Renaming of the restaurant; Other business interests of Rodman under the organization called the Rodman Group.
- The Rodman effect. St. John, Allen; Finnell, Janice // Skiing;Oct96, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p31
Reports on the impact of National Basketball Association (NBA) star Dennis Rodman's hair dying and body piercing fashion on skiers. Shane McConkey; Kent Kreitler; Mike Jacoby; Jeff Brushie; Braly Joy; Seth Morrison.