- 1001 Ways to Be Romantic. Godek, Gregory J.P. // SAA Families;Spring2001, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p1
Presents tips on becoming romantic in a marriage relationship. Initiative in improving a relationship; Celebration of anniversary, birthday, or Valentine's day; Renewal of wedding vows on the 25th anniversary.
- Hit refresh on your marriage with these new vows. // Redbook;Mar2011, Vol. 216 Issue 3, p92
The article focuses on some vows for husbands and wives to rejenuvate their marriage. It is stated that the wife should not to expect witty and need to give full attention to all the retellings shared by her husband. It is mentioned that husbands should never to be so lazy to send a text when...
- Good counsel from an old source. Cunningham, Barrie // Challenge Newsline;Feb2005, Issue 46, p6
Offers practical suggestions taken from the Bible for a happy marriage. Importance of the virtue of honesty; Step toward marital harmony; Resolution to a problem.
- Should You Downplay How Happy You Are? // Cosmopolitan;Apr2011, Vol. 250 Issue 4, p136
The article focuses on dealing with the bad marriage. The author is wasting time by not trying to smug about the happily married status. The author says that one needs to be sensitive to someone who feels like the have not. The author confessed to Irene Levine, a clinical professor of psychiatry...
- Unexpected love. // Challenge Newsline;Feb2005, Issue 46, p3
Presents the testimony of David and Judy Parson about their marriage. Role of God in their lives and relationship; Length of their engagement; Significance of the vows that they took on their wedding day.
- HE DRIVES ME CRAZY. Helms, Melodee // Marriage Partnership;Spring2008, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p52
In this article the author shares lessons learned through marriage that will guide them through tough times for the next 20 years. Some of the lessons she offers include the idea that couples can navigate through life using different skills, that children can make couples creative in their means...
- relationship q&a. Gordon, Amanda // Good Medicine (Australian Consolidated Press);Feb2006, p20
The article presents questions and answers about relationships. A reader asks the reason behind his difficulty of finding the right girl to marry. Another reader asks for advice on whether it is necessary to get married.
- WHY MARRY AT ALL IF MAN IS AN ANIMAL. LeBuffe, Francis P. // America;2/6/1937, Vol. 56 Issue 18, p414
The author discusses his philosophical views about the union of man and women. God has made man as he is and woman as she is to increase and multiply. Through analyzing man's moral nature, transitory sexual union is found unworthy of him as the inherent purpose of sex is the child whose physical...
- Searching for the presence of life in marriage. Thomas, David M. // Catholic East Texas;5/16/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p8
The article elaborates on the presence of life in marriages. The author mentions that people have always thought that marriage is a fixed state and not a living reality that has internal dynamics. Attention have been given to marriages these days because there are characteristics which show that...