WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- DEPARTMENT OF AMPLIFICATION. Rauh, Joseph // New Yorker;10/1/1979, Vol. 55 Issue 33, p128
A letter to the editor is presented in response to Ken Auletta 's article profiling New York City Mayor Edward Koch that was published in an issue in 1979.
- REMEMBERING THE LOST. MARLIN, BOB // Advocate;8/12/2008, Issue 1012, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "A Kiss After Dying" in the July 1, 2008 issue.
- Hizzoner hits Hong Kong. Ulmer, James // Hollywood Reporter;8/1/95, Vol. 338 Issue 16, pI-3
Reports that former New York City Mayor Ed Koch will write two columns for Hong Kong-based `Eastern Express' newspaper.
- Koch's fourth shot. // U.S. News & World Report;1/23/89, Vol. 106 Issue 3, p12
Report on New York City Mayor Ed Koch's plan to write a fourth book, a collection of his letters, tentatively titled, `All the Best: Letters from an Angry and Compassionate Mayor.'
- How'd Koch memorabilia auction do? Much better than expected. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;11/26/2013, p1
(JTA) -- Letters, books and handwritten notes to the late New York Mayor Ed Koch were sold for nearly $24,000 at auction.
- Rep. Koch (NY) Writes. // Advocate;7/2/75, Issue 167, p9
Presents the letter of New York Congressman Edward I. Koch to U.S. Secretary of Defense James Schlesinger on behalf of an Air Force sergeant who publicly stated that he is a homosexual. Koch's request not to bar homosexuals from the service; Reason for Koch's beliefs.
- LETTERS. MACINTYRE, DAVID; BABULA, CLINT; DANIELS, MIKE; COUTURE, JOSEPH; CLEMENT, JASON; ROBERTS, JUANA; DUKE, LISA; SINGH, MARK; EARLES, KIERAN; COURSHON, JEROME; CANTELLI, CANDICE; MAHON, FRANCES; BLATT, SHANNON // Xtra (Toronto);9/24/2009, Issue 650, p18
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including "Gay Man Savagely Attacked in London," in the September 24, 2009 issue, hate crimes and "What Worked and What Didn't" in the September 10, 2009 issue.
- I'm Right, You're Wrong. Roshan, Maer // New York;05/14/2001, Vol. 34 Issue 19, p25
Interviews journalists Ed Koch and Al D'Amato. Details on their luncheon with United States Senator Hillary Clinton; Opinion on the case of soldier Bob Kerrey; Views on political candidate Michael Bloomberg.
- All the Best: Letters from a Feisty Mayor. (Book). Quinn, Judy // Library Journal;4/15/1990, Vol. 115 Issue 7, p108
Reviews the book "All the Best: Letters From a Feisty Mayor," by Edward Koch.