WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- A strange bedfellow for Bibi. Howard, Lucy; Binswanger, C.K. // Newsweek;2/2/1998, Vol. 131 Issue 5, p4
Mentions Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's visit with the Reverend Jerry Falwell on his January 1998 visit to Washington, D.C. Falwell's promise to mobilize pastors nationwide to muster support for Israel's refusal to give up contested territory to Palestine; President Clinton's...
- Bill and Bibi. // World & I;Jan97, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p93
Presents an article in the newspaper Haaretz regarding Bill Clinton's relationship with Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu. Netanyahu's criticisms regarding US intervention; Potential effect on American Jewish contributors.
- Station replaces Falwell's `politics.' // Christianity Today;10/3/94, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p68
Reports on Jacksonville, Florida television station WTLV's replacement of two Jerry Falwell programs in August 1994. Viewer complaints that the show was too controversial; Falwell's implication of President Bill Clinton in various misdeeds.
- Can Falwell pass his own leadership test? Van Biema, David // Time;3/23/1998, Vol. 151 Issue 11, p34
Focuses on circumstances surrounding money paid out by a group called Citizens for Honest Government to people who accused President Bill Clinton of such crimes as aiding an Arkansas cocaine ring. The folding of the allegations into an anti-Clinton tape called `The Clinton Chronicles,' which...
- Hillary Watch. // Human Events;10/2/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 33, p11
The article presents updates on New York Senator Hillary Clinton. In the aftermath of former U.S. President Bill Clinton's temper tantrum on Fox News, the senator came rushing to defend her husband. The Reverend Jerry Falwell told his fellow church leaders that he would rather have the senator...
- Falwell rejects Campolo TV plea. // Christianity Today;3/6/95, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p54
Reports on the teleevangelist Jerry Falwell's airing of excerpts from `The Clinton Chronicles' and `Circle of Power' videos during the `Old Time Gospel Hour' television program. Reaction of President Bill Clinton's friend Tony Campolo; Citizens for Honest Government's production of the `Circle...
- The new FOBs: Foes of Bill. Cooper, Matthew; Ferguson, Greg // U.S. News & World Report;5/16/94, Vol. 116 Issue 19, p26
Discusses how United States President Bill Clinton hopes to discredit conservative activists who are bent on bringing him down. Paula Corbin Jones who has filed a sexual-harassment suit against Clinton; Her claims; Assault on Clinton waged by religious broadcaster Jerry Falwell; How Clintonites...
- Extremism In Hie Air? Buckley Jr., Wm. F. // National Review;8/1/1994, Vol. 46 Issue 14, p71
This article reflects on the rumors surrounding U.S. President Bill Clinton and other politicians. It discusses the suicide of lawyer Vincent Foster. It describes the content of the video "Circle of Power," distributed by the Liberty Alliance of Jerry Falwell.
- JEWS IN THE NEW CONGRESS. Kampeas, Ron // New Jersey Jewish News;11/11/2010, Vol. 64 Issue 45, p21
The article discusses the controversy of the speech of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanhayu, calling for moving beyond sanctions to mounting a credible military threat against Iran as a means of avoiding war. It states that his remarks was a clear sign that he was empowered by the...