WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- Prayers, but no agreement. Thorkelson, Willmar // National Catholic Reporter;05/02/97, Vol. 33 Issue 26, p8
Reports that Archbishop Harry Flynn of St. Paul and Minneapolis and Human Life International founder Father Paul Marx agreed that they would pray for each other even if they still had differences.
- Bishop condemns HLI leader's remarks. Thorkelson, Willmar // National Catholic Reporter;04/11/97, Vol. 33 Issue 23, p6
Reports on the opposition of Archbishop Harry Flynn to the statement of father Paul Marx that Jews who are disloyal to the teaching of Judaism lead the abortion movement as Hitler's revenge. Categorizing of the statement by the archbishop as a divisive and harmful; Cancellation of plans to...
- THE SIXTH ANNUAL GREAT DEFENDER OF LIFE DINNER. // Human Life Review;Fall2008, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p35
The article offers information on the sixth annual Great Defender of Life Dinner to be held in New York on October 16, 2008.
- 2011: The Year of the Pro-Life Teen. LITTLE, JOLEIGH // National Right to Life News;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 37 Issue 11/12, p13
The article offers information on the National Teens for Life (NTL) Summit on January 21 to 23, 2011 in Washington D.C. get to meet pro-life members of the U.S. congress.
- Fourth Annual National Teens for Life Summit to Be Held in Washington, D.C. Little, Joleigh // National Right to Life News;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 35 Issue 11, Special section p19
The article offers information on the National Teens for Life Summit to be held in Washington, District of Columbia, on January 23-25, 2009.
- National Teens for Life Summit to Train Pro-Life Youth in January. Little, Joleigh // National Right to Life News;Dec2007, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p15
The article offers information on the third annual National Teens for Life (NTL) Youth Leadership Summit to be held from January 18-20, 2008 in Washington, D.C.
- NTL Summit 2010: Join Us in Making History. Little, Joeligh // National Right to Life News;Oct2009, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p23
The article offers information on the National Teens for Life Summit that will be held at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Crystal City, Virginia from January 22 to 24, 2009.
- Jews Choosing Life. Berke, Matthew // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Feb1999, Issue 90, p34
Reports on pro-life Jews who took part in an ecumenical summit against abortion. Reasons why Jews in the United States tend to support abortion rights; Status of the fetus, according to classical Jewish sources; Importance of bringing the pro-life case to Hollywood's liberal Jewish elite.
- Saving Lives from January to June and Beyond! LITTLE, JOLEIGH // National Right to Life News;Mar2009, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p27
The article reports on several pro-life youth activities in 2009 offered in the U.S. Camp Joshua will be hosted by Oregon Right to Life from March 22-25 to train and equip future pro-life leaders. Another important event is the 23rd annual National Teens for Life Convention from June 18-20 in...