WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- IN QUOTES. // Our Sunday Visitor;9/25/2016, Vol. 105 Issue 22, p3
No abstract available.
- CHAPLAIN'S CORNER. Severs, Mary Ann // Officer;Dec2003, Vol. 80 Issue 9, p114
Presents a Christmas message and greetings to Reserve Officers Association (ROA) and ROA League of the United States. Meditation on loving others by Mother Teresa of Calcutta; Call for remembering the armed forces service overseas during the holidays; Christmas wishes for readers.
- A British TV team provides relief at last for Mother Teresa's ominous popularity. Byfield, Ted; Byfield, Virginia // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;11/28/94, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p38
Addresses a headline in the Alberta newspaper `Edmonton Sun' which reads `Mother Teresa called Hell's Angel.' What a film denounces her as; How this must come as a relief for her; What the New Testament says about persecution.
- Management lesson. Bennet, Michael C. // Machine Design;12/11/97, Vol. 69 Issue 23, p207
Suggests few lessons in management from the late Mother Teresa. How Mother Teresa built world-class organization in less than 50 years; Meeting with the world leaders without the help of personal relation firms of lobbyists.
- Who will succeed Mother Teresa? Malcolm, Teresa // National Catholic Reporter;10/04/96, Vol. 32 Issue 42, p7
Reports on the speculations concerning Mother Teresa's possible successor as head of the Missionaries of Charity.
- Mother Teresa to step down. // National Catholic Reporter;1/24/97, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p7
Reports on the decision of Mother Teresa to step down as superior general of the Missionaries of Charity due to ailing health.
- Sr. Nirmala chosen to lead. // National Catholic Reporter;3/21/97, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p8
Reports that Sister Nirmala, a Hindu convert to Roman Catholicism, has succeeded Mother Teresa as head of the Missionaries of Charity on March 13, 1997.
- Mother Teresa to travel. Malcolm, Teresa // National Catholic Reporter;05/09/97, Vol. 33 Issue 27, p9
Reports on Mother Teresa's plan for an international tour on May and June 1997. Mother Teresa's recovery from eight-month confinement to bed and wheelchair; Itinerary.
- Mother Teresa, R I P. // National Review;9/29/1997, Vol. 49 Issue 18, p18
The article presents an obituary for Mother Teresa, founder of the Order of Missionaries of Charity.