WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- EDITORS' PAGE: THE LONG GOODBYE. M. A. M. // Journal of the Early Republic;Summer2004, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p343
This article presents information regarding the emotion of the article author duo as they depart from a U.S. periodical, where these two authors worked as editors. The author duo express their gratitude for a few persons who helped them to discharge their duties efficiently, and provide the...
- Publications Board nominates new journal editors. // Spectra;Oct1988, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p4
This article reports on the decision to nominate Speech Communication Association (SCA) journal editors at the Publications Board meeting on July 15 to 16, 1988, in the national office building in the U.S. The publications board will make the following nominations to the Legislative Council...
- Bidding Aristides a fond adieu. Pinsker, Sanford // Academic Questions;Winter97/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p15
Applauds `The American Scholar,' editor Joseph Epstein for his long and successful stint at the helm and deplores his unceremonious dismissal. Description of Epstein's style of writing; Reason behind the dismissal of Epstein; Damage done to Phi Betta Kappa.
- Search Committee seeks candidates for JM editorship by Jan. 1 deadline. // Marketing News;10/11/1985, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p4
The article reports on the search for potential candidates for the editorship of the Journal of Marketing, the official publication of the American Marketing Association (AMA). The Search Committee is comprise of the members of the Office of the president of the AMA. A number of criteria are...
- ERRATA. // Spectra;Feb1970, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p8
This article presents information on the subscription for Spectra, a publication of the Speech Association of America (SAA). Spectra is sent to members of the SAA in October, December, February, April, June and August. Annual subscription rate for non-members is $2.50. All communications should...
- TOMORROW'S ASME LUNCHEON FOR LEWIS LAPHAM IS NOT QUITE A FAREWELL. // Media Industry Newsletter;4/3/2006, Vol. 59 Issue 14, p3
Focuses on the luncheon to be hosted by the American Society of Magazine Editors for Lewis Lapham who will be leaving his position as editor of "Harper's." Successor of Lapham; Column in "Harper's" that Lapham will still be writing; Publication to be launched by Lapham.
- From the President... Case, Roger // Bonsai Journal;Spring2005, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p4
Presents updates on the American Bonsai Society (ABS) as of March 2005. Schedule of the General Membership Meeting of ABS; Availability of various ABS Logo items over the Internet; Need for a primary editor for the ABS journal.
- Publications Board Invites Journal Editor Nominations: QJS, CM & New Journal. // Spectra;Feb1982, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p1
This article calls on members of the Speech Communication Association (SCA) in the U.S. to nominate individuals for three editorial positions at SCA. A major responsibility of the SCA Publications Board is to nominate editors for the association's quarterly journals. When the Legislative Council...
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Grirnshaw, Jeff; Mitchell, Susan // Marketing News;05/10/99, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p14
Presents letters to the editor, related to the field of marketing, published in this issue of the periodical. Reference to the article "Report on ROI," published in the April 12, 1999 issue of the periodical; Discussion on the purpose of the American Marketing Association.