A REPUBLIC, IF YOU CAN KEEP IT
- ICMA - Fourth Directive 'imprecisely' implemented. // Accountancy;Jul1986, Vol. 98 Issue 1115, p38
Reports that the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants has called for the fourth directive to be incorporated precisely into the Great Britain law. Recommendations of the Institute to the Department of Trade and Industry.
- From The New Republic Mail Bag. // New Republic;5/18/38, Vol. 95 Issue 1224, p49
Comments on a suggestion that the La Follette Civil Liberties Committee needs contributions to reduce the shortfall in its budget. Estimate of the number of persons needed to collect the money.
- International Environmental Agreements and Associations. // Liberia Country Review;2011, p218
The article lists the international environmental conventions, agreements and associations including Convention on Environmental Impact Assessment in a Transboundary Context, Espoo, 1991, European Agreement Concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR), Geneva 1957, and...
- WHAT HOPE FOR THE COURTS? Bridges, Linda // National Review;8/28/1987, Vol. 39 Issue 16, p36
Highlights the 23rd annual meeting of the Philadelphia Society held in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania n 1987. Celebration of the 200th anniversary of the United States Constitution; Concern on the inability of most of the U.S. judges and law professors to understand the Constitution; Questions on...
- POULTRY SCIENCE ASSOCIATION CONSTITUTION AND BY-LAWS. // Poultry Science;Dec2008, Vol. 87 Issue 12, p2732
The article presents the constitution of the Poultry Science Association. It covers nine articles of the constitution, which discusses the name and the objective of the association and its principles of ethical conduct. Furthermore, nine articles of the associations by-laws, which discusses...
- HERDING Liberals. Carter, Terry // ABA Journal;Dec2003, Vol. 89 Issue 12, p51
Discusses the emergence of the liberal American Constitution Society (ACS) to counter the success of the conservative Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy Studies. Background on the Federalist Society; Incidents when ACS had made its influence; Controversy surrounding the goals of ACS. ...
- The DSA Constitution and ByLaws. // American Dalcroze Journal;Summer2015, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p41
The article presents the Constitutions and ByLaw of the Dalcroze Society of America (DSA) Inc. including purpose, membership, and organization.
- Freedom Forum gives job placement grant. // Quill;Mar/Apr99, Vol. 87 Issue 2, p6
Reports that the Freedom Forum has awarded the California Chicano News Media Association a one-year grant to expand its job placement services. Need to bring back the human element to job placements; Comments from Felix Gutierrez, senior vice president and executive director of The Freedom...
- North Carolina schedules beef referendum. // Southeast Farm Press;3/9/2005, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p17
The article focuses on the statewide referendum to be held in North Carolina on March 30, 2005 for cattle producers. The North Carolina Cattlemen's Association will hold a statewide referendum on March 30, 2005 for cattle producers to decide if they want to revert back to a state assessment...