WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- GEORGE WILL. // National Review;12/31/1985, Vol. 37 Issue 25, p125
Presents the speech of journalist George Will delivered during the 30th anniversary of the periodical "National Review" celebrated at the Plaza Hotel in New York. Topic of Will's speech; Contributions of Will to the periodical.
- TO EXPLAIN THE TEA PARTY, GEORGE WILL TURNS TO YOGI BERRA. // Media Industry Newsletter;10/4/2010, Vol. 63 Issue 38, p2
The article deals with the reaction of "Newsweek" columnist George Will to the unexpected victory of Tea Party-supported candidates in the 2010 primary election in the U.S.
- The Hypocrisy of George Will. Rendall, Steve // Extra!;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p14
Explores columnist George Will's decision to reverse his stand on the U.S. Senate. Constitutional position of Will; Conservative ideological commentary of Will; Professional ethics.
- GEORGE WILL OVERBOARD. Buckley Jr., Wm.F. // National Review;2/27/1987, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p62
Comments on the views of newspaper columnist George Will on several issues. Vatican's behavior toward the Holocaust and Israel; Cardinal O'Connor's tribute to the Holocaust Museum.
- The Rise of the Conservative Voice. Sherman, Scott // Columbia Journalism Review;Nov/Dec2001, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p84
Features William Safire and George Will, both winners of Pulitzer Prize for column-writing. Will's influence; Safire's transformation by the late 1970s; Background on their careers.
- The GOP War on Women. Conniff, Ruth // Progressive;May2012, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p8
The author discusses the issue of late-term abortion bill in the U.S. The Republicans are suggesting policies for abortion and trying to control and humiliate women. The author mentions the comment of feminist George Will who talked on his party's spinelessness. He also mentions men like...
- Newsweek's will: On borrowed Time. Walls, J.; Pener, D. // New York;1/13/92, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p7
Reports on an incident in which `Newsweek' columnist George F. Will wrote a newspaper column on `JFK' director Oliver Stone, which contains some comments by Stone that appeared in a `Time' article.
- AWARDS. // Editor & Publisher;Feb2006, Vol. 139 Issue 2, p14
The article announces that Pulitzer prize-winning columnist and author George F. Will is the recipient of the Denver Press Club's 12th annual Damon Runyon Award. The honor goes to a journalist whose work best exemplifies the style of Runyon, an early Denver and New York newspaper writer.
- One Man's Studious Opinion. Patton, Carol // Independent Banker;Mar2012, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p58
The article presents information on the Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and a nationally syndicated conservative columnist George F. Will. It discusses the views of Will on political sensibilities and desires among different U.S. people. It also discusses the views of Will on issue of breaking...