We're No. 144
- Trinidad Trivia and Tantamount. Lundy, Emily // Malakoff News (TX);2/16/2007, Vol. 98 Issue 7, p10A
The article news briefs related to the City of Trinidad in Texas.
- Broke in spite of high wages. // Countryside & Small Stock Journal;Mar/Apr2000, Vol. 84 Issue 2, p59
Talks about the lives of a large majority of the people in the cities.
- On the Town. Freund, Anthony Barzilay // Town & Country;Nov99, Vol. 153 Issue 5234, p67
Presents news on people, places and events in cities and towns in the United States in November 1999.
- Once upon a time... Johnstone, Gloria // Grand Saline Sun (TX);5/25/2006, Vol. 110 Issue 21, p2
Presents an excerpt from the article "Since You Went Away," from the September 28, 1944 issue of the "Grand Saline Sun."
- The Provincial Towns. Singer, Barnett // American Scholar;Spring77, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p221
Describes life and social customs in French towns based on the author's personal experiences and literary sources. Auxerre; Macon; Roanne; Limoges; La Roche-sur-Yon; Rennes; Chartres.
- Southern California Dreamin'. Fiori, Pamela // Town & Country;Jun2004, Vol. 158 Issue 5289, p31
Introduces a series of articles on city and town life.
- 5 Under 500. Amundson, Christopher // Nebraska Life;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p11
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor talks about visiting five of the 300 small Nebraska towns with less than 500 residents as a tribute to life in the state in its 15th year of publishing "Nebraska Life Magazine."
- THE PLACE WHERE YOU LIVE. Blanquera, Amelia; Warburg, Philip; Crouch, Michelle E.; Redpath, Mandy; Lindsey, Jim T.; Clark, Gregory A. // Orion Magazine;May-Aug2014, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p8
Several personal narratives are presented exploring the places where they live.
- THE PLACE WHERE YOU LIVE. // Orion Magazine;Jan/Feb2015, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p56
Letters to the editor are presented in which readers describe where they live in places including Island Park, Idaho, Merville, British Columbia and New Orleans, Louisiana.