How's it going?
- Pass Notes. Whittaker, Judy // People Management;10/1/1998, Vol. 4 Issue 19, p36
Explains the pilot programs for the Institute of Personnel and Development's core management standards. Highlights on the key issues that will confront managers on the course; Qualification requirements of the course; List of topics and issues to be discussed on the course; How to manage people...
- The easy way to pass time. // Personnel Today;1/27/2004, p23
Malpas Flexible Learning and BPP Professional Education, have introduced new Passcards that are designed for all Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) students undertaking the Professional Development Scheme. A study aid for the national and internally accredited CIPD...
- Assessing the usefulness of development activities. // People Management;4/20/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 8, p57
Explains how the Institute of Personnel and Development can help members with queries about the appropriateness of their continuing professional development (CPD) activities. How questioning each activity makes a useful record; Significance and implication of the record samples.
- Culture vultures don't wing it. Sparrow, Stephanie // Training & Coaching Today;Mar2008, p16
This article discusses the establishment of coaching culture with an organization. Coaching culture is a phrase that describes an environment where coaching is the norm for individuals, teams and the whole organization. However, this desire can lead to ill-targeted spending and effort, according...
- Mind the learning gap. Schramm, Jennifer // People Management;8/30/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 17, p59
Focuses on the report 'The Future of Learning for Work' which explores how changes in learning access, delivery and costs could affect the way people learn for work and employability in the future. Purpose of the report launched by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development;...
- New study options launched. // People Management;11/11/2010, p41
The article offers information on the "Learning and Development Directory 2011," by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, which outlines the organization's qualifications framework, with foundation, intermediate, and advanced level qualifications in all specialisms.
- All work and no play is not always best for CPD. Pike, Chris // People Management;11/30/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 24, p48
Recalls the advice received by the author from his father regarding lifelong learning. How it could apply to continuing professional development (CPD) program of Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) in Europe; IPD's notional aim of learning time for CPD.
- INFORMATION EVENING. // People Management;12/29/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 25, p48
The article announces that the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) will host an information evening for people seeking a flexible approach when studying for the professional development scheme of CIPD. The event will take place at the Manning House offices of CIPD in London,...
- ARE YOU UP FOR A CHALLENGE? // People Management;2/8/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p53
The article reports on discounted fees and regional events offered by the British Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) to celebrate March as the upgrade month. CIPD will launch several professional development events for graduate members who would want to upgrade their status...