On a roll
- Revamped DuPont pledges to stay the course in fibers. Malone, Scott // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/29/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 82, p10
Reports that E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co. is committed to all their operations, including fibers, according to Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Charles O. Holliday Jr. Improvement projected for the polyester business; Interview with Eduard Van Wely after the meeting; Retention of the...
- DuPont Restructures Polyester Units. Tullo, Alex // Chemical Market Reporter;06/14/99, Vol. 255 Issue 24, p3
Reports on the move of E.I. Du Pont De Nemours & Co. to restructure its polyester business. Downsizing of employees; Integration of its resins business; Focus of the company.
- Training program builds safety awareness. // Government Product News;Mar94, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p36
Features DuPont Safety and Environmental Management Services' Safety Training Observation Program (STOP). Focuses on behavior modification by teaching employees to recognize and eliminate unsafe acts and conditions in the workplace; Training materials; Parts of the program.
- DuPont, Turkish firm launch joint venture. // Plastics News;02/28/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 54, p15
Reports on DuPont's launch of DuPont SA, a European polyester joint venture with Turkish producer Haci Omer Sabanci Holding SA.
- Kehoe to head DuPont, Sabanci poly venture. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/14/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 52, p26
Reports on P.W. Kerry Kehoe's appointment as chief executive officer of E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co. and Haci Omer Sabanci Holding's joint polyester venture. Ownership of the venture; Other management appointments for the company.
- DuPont reorganization effort announced. // Colourage;May98, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p63
Reports on DuPont's implementation of organization changes as part of its effort to strengthen its Dacron polyester business.
- Venture to bolster polyester in Europe. // Plastics News;4/26/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p25
Reports on E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Co.'s merger of its European polyester holdings with a joint venture with the polyester business of Haci Omer Sabanci Holding AS. DuPont executive Eduard Van Wely on the joint venture.
- DuPont's new poly deal. Malone, Scott // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/4/2000, Vol. 179 Issue 65, p11
Focuses on the contract signed by E.I. du Pont with Akra-Teijin to establish business ventures in the polyester industry. Terms of the industry venture agreement; Impact of the deal on boosting du Pont's position in the textiles market.
- Reliance investing big in US site. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;6/23/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p31
The article informs that Indian conglomerate Reliance Industries Ltd. has made its first major U.S. investment by leasing a polyester yarn plant on property owned by DuPont Co. in North Carolina. The firm's Reliance Industries USA unit will lease part of the facility to make PET resin and...