- AUTOMATION OF REMEDY TICKETS CATEGORIZATION USING BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE TOOLS. BABU, M. RAJASEKHARA; TIWARI, ANKITA // International Journal of Engineering Science & Technology;Jun2012, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p2591
The work log of an issue is often the primary source of information for predicting the cause. Mining patterns from work log is an important issue management task. This paper aims at developing an application which categorizes the issues into problem areas using a clustering algorithm. This...
- ANALYST CORNER. // Computer Weekly;4/10/2007, p14
The article presents information about the latest trends in the information technology industry related to business process management. Butler Group LLC has warned that business enterprises should not neglect workflow in preparation for business process management. John Hagerty, vice-president...
- Agilysys Hospitality Solutions. // Hospitality Upgrade;Summer2015, p84
The article offers brief information on several hospitality solutions from hospitality solutions firm Agilsys Hospitality Solutions which include the InfoGenesis POS point of sale system, Workforce Management Solution, and the Agilysys Analytics business intelligence software.
- How Business Intelligence Is Being Used To Mitigate Risk In Segmentation Program. Jepson, Kevin // Credit Union Journal;11/24/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 47, p16
The article reports on how the business intelligence (BI) tool has helped the Boeing Employees Credit Union (BECU) remain financially stable and avoid risk. The BI system uses a regression model through which it puts members in different risk levels and on the basis of this, it is decided who...
- PUSHING BI OVER BRANCH NETWORK. Sausner, Rebecca // Bank Technology News;Dec2008, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p23
The article reports on the new teller platform of NorthWest Savings Bank in the U.S. The bank is making a way for the improvement of its customer experience and the increase of efficiency by employing applications that feed results from a marketing tool directly into a teller platform sales...
- Unlock profits with smart business software. Rao, Sundeep // Asia Insurance Review;Jul2014, p82
The article presents tips for business leaders on factors to consider when looking for the right business analytics or business intelligence software. Topics discussed include higher productivity and profits that can result from the use of such tools, enhancement of decision-making competency,...
- Needed: An electronic business model for HR functions. Marini, David P. // Employee Benefit News;Jan2000, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p22
Stresses the need for an electronic business model for human resource (HR) functions. Dimensions of HR practices; Resources that enable employees and managers to communicate, plan and complete HR and benefits-related transactions on their own; Employee and manager HR-sponsored portals.
- Combine HR/payroll expertise with technology. // Personnel Journal;May94, Vol. 73 Issue 5, New Product News p2
Presents ADP's Client Server Series (CSS), a powerful, fully integrated, in-house client/server HRIS that offers four functional modules-Human Resources, Benefits Administration, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Payroll. ADP combines HR/payroll expertise with leading-edge technology,...
- Our HR/payroll system is hassle-free. // Personnel Journal;May94, Vol. 73 Issue 5, New Product News p6
Describes CORT PAYROLL and CORT HUMAN RESOURCES as fully integrated, full-function systems for demanding applications. List of applications; Distributed by Cort Directions, Inc.; Contact information.