Freemasons in fresh bid to shake off unsavoury image
- The evolution of Russian freemasonry's political doctrine,... Andreev, D.A.; Norton, Barbara // Russian Social Science Review;Mar/Apr97, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p64
Discusses the Russian political Freemasonary, by Soviet and Russian historiography. Reference to the book `August 1914,' by N.N. Iakovlev; Evolution of the political doctrine of Russian Freemasonry.
- Temple's faith goes unrewarded. // Crain's Detroit Business;03/09/98, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p8
Opinion. Presents information on the rejection of an offer by the Masonic Temple, to buy a building which was rejected by a city of Detroit department, and then sold for a dollar to a group who plan to use it as an Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) hospice. Location of the building.
- Masons Recognized for 50 Years in Organization. // Trammel Trace Tribune (Tatum, TX);10/29/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 44, p2
The article announces the recognition of the 50 years of membership of James Wheeler and John Smith in the Tatum Masonic Lodge in Tatum, Texas.
- Running Free. Zivan, David // Indianapolis Monthly;Oct2007, Vol. 30 Issue 16, p18
The article presents information on the article "The Da Indy Code," by Christopher L. Hodapp, regarding Freemasonry in Indiana, published within the issue.
- The proof of HR is in the profits. Roberts, Keith // People Management;02/09/95, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p42
Discusses research showing how human resource management strategies are best able to improve performance and increase profitability of a business. Parameters of relative profit performance; Contributions to competitive strength and productivity; Research investigation of key management issues;...
- Managers of small firms challenge stereotypes. Baron, Angela // People Management;02/09/95, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p59
Describes the findings of the research on how much the managers of small and medium-sized enterprises know about modern personnel management practices and their relevance to business needs. Managers recognition of the management theory; Discrepancy between the importance of managers; Variety...
- Journal round-up. // People Management;05/04/95, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p55
Presents reviews and researches about personnel management in Great Britain. Alternative organizational control systems; Value of day-off between day and night shifts; Success of total quality management; Trends in the economy and industrial relations in the country.
- Journal round-up. // People Management;08/24/95, Vol. 1 Issue 17, p47
Provides information on researches about personnel management. Research about the relationship between unmet expectations and the success of a new entrant's socialization into an organization; Study on the impact of organizations in shaping newcomer's attitudes.
- How to analyze outcome measurements. Erdlen, Frank R. // Personnel Journal;Oct92, Vol. 71 Issue 10, p107
States that behavioral health outcome measurements are often subject to bias and misinterpretation. Outlines five ways to determine outcome accuracy. Find the key person; Understand a provider's definition of success; Evaluate the impact on the program.