Shell drills down to assess mood of global workforce
- Royal Dutch Shell. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;3/27/2015, pA02
The article reports on the plans of multinational oil and gas company Royal Dutch Shell PLC to cut 250 more jobs from its Great Britain's North Sea operations in 2015 amid declining production in the mature field and lower oil prices.
- Petrochemicals. // Accountancy;Dec1995, Vol. 116 Issue 1228, p28
Reports that the Royal Dutch/Shell group is planning to downsize its offices in London, England, and the Hague, Netherlands, as an effort to reduce costs. Increase in the profits of Shell Transport in the third quarter of 1995.
- Royal Dutch Shell cut 6 500 jobs following 35% decrease in profits in 2nd quarter 2015. // World Energy News;7/30/2015, p1
No abstract available.
- Oil majors to cut thousands of jobs. // National Petroleum News;Jan99, Vol. 91 Issue 1, p8
Reports that oil firms Royal Dutch/Shell and Texaco Inc. have both announced layoffs in an effort to cut costs. Number of jobs affected; Worth of the planned cost reductions.
- Shell Pledges Job Cuts As It Lobbies For BG Merger. JAMES DETAR // Investors Business Daily;12/14/2015, p00
The article offers information on the plan petroleum company Royal Dutch Shell to cut 2,800 jobs as part of the company's deal to acquire British oil and gas firm BG Group. It states that the acquisition will develop the biggest liquid natural gas company in the world. Also mentioned was the...
- Shell refines its top team. // People Management;01/22/98, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p12
Reports that Royal Dutch/Shell has started a drive to increase the number of women in its top management positions. Criticism on the lack of diversity in the company's senior management.
- Shell resists pressure to alter pollution policy. Aldred, Carolyn // Business Insurance;04/28/97, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p47
Reports that Royal Dutch/Shell Group is resisting a shareholder resolution to amend its environmental and corporate responsibility policies. Criticism against the oil company and other multinational companies; What the criticism against Shell relates to; Resolution promoted by Pensions...
- Shell moves ahead with olefins-based project. Roberts, Michael // Chemical Week;3/2/94, Vol. 154 Issue 8, p14
Reports on the Royal Dutch/Shell Group of Cos. Submission of final proposal on project in Guangdong, China; Status of plant constructions; 1993 losses of chemicals division; 1994 chemicals restructuring charge.
- Shell to invest $25 million in P.R. Ryan, Frances // Caribbean Business;6/29/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 26, p6
Reports on Shell Co. Ltd.'s plans to remodel its gas stations in Puerto Rico. Amount to be invested for the project; Association of the company's name with the concept of a preferred customer service center; Market plan in Puerto Rico.