It's SIMPLE: Company Pension Contribution with No Net Cost to Owners?
- SIMPLE solution to retirement plan. McCracken, Jeffrey // Crain's Small Business -- Southeast Michigan Edition;May97, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p3
Focuses on the Savings Incentive Match Plan (SIMPLE) which will allow small businesses in the United States a chance to offer a tax-sheltered retirement package with minimal cost and effort. Contribution of employers in one of two ways; Main benefits over traditional 401(k) plans; Creation of...
- How SIMPLE is plan? Here's how... Fenberg, Michael // Crain's Small Business -- Southeast Michigan Edition;May97, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p3
Focuses on the Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees (SIMPLE) that gives small businesses an option to provide benefits to employees without incurring high administrative and legal costs. Contribution formulas that an employer must satisfy; Termination of participation; Tax-deductible...
- Retirement Plan Options. Black, Duncan // Business NH Magazine;Nov2000, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p37
Focuses on retirement plan options that small businesses can offer their employees. Simple individual retirement accounts; Profit sharing plans; Simplified employee pension individual retirement accounts; Pension plans.
- Look at SEP for retirement plan. Basi, Dr. Bart A. // Supply House Times;May2000, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p65
Focuses on the setting of simplified employee pension (SEP) plans for small businesses in the United States. Advantages of more complex plans combined under SEP; Reasons for selecting SEP over traditional individual retirement accounts; Process of establishing SEP plans.
- we answered. Stich, Julie // Benefits Magazine;Jul2012, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p11
The article looks at the options for small employers who are interested in providing retirement plan for their employees. Several types of retirement plans are suggested, including simplified employee pension (SEP) plan, savings incentive match plans for employees (SIMPLE) individual retirement...
- The Small-Business Owner's RETIREMENT RAINBOW. Byrne, Nicole M.; Albrycht, Chuck // LIMRA's MarketFacts Quarterly;Fall2002, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p74
Claims that individual(k) plans are allowing small-business owners to maximize both their contributions and tax deductions in the U.S. Types of owner-only small businesses eligible for the plan; Contribution limits of individual(k) for unincorporated and incorporated businesses; Opportunities...
- Investment Commentary. Marosi, James // Grand Rapids Business Journal;3/21/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p23
Presents information on the SIMPLE Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA) for small business owners and employees. Establishment by an employer of a SIMPLE IRA plan; Employees that are eligible to participate in such plan; Amount that employees can contribute through salary deferral.
- The SIMPLE IRA: Is this new retirement plan option right... Pedace Jr., Frank // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;03/09/98, Vol. 203 Issue 10, p20
Focuses on the Savings Incentive Match Plan (SIMPLE) individual retirement account (IRA), a retirement plan option provided for the employers and employees of small businesses in the United States. Discrepancy in pension coverage of employees in small enterprises compared with those in bigger...
- What small businesses need to know about retirement plans. Fabrizio, Tony // Westchester County Business Journal;5/31/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 22, p18
Offers information on retirement plans of interest to small businesses in the United States. Types of retirement plans; Benefits of retirement plans; Difference between Simplified Employee Pension Plan and the Simple individual retirement account (IRA); Funding of Simple IRA.