- The Long View. LONG, ROB // National Review;5/17/2010, Vol. 62 Issue 9, p47
The article presents a satirical check-list from a credit card company, issuing several disclaimers and agreements and commenting on the structure and characteristics of the credit finance market of the U.S. in 2010. The article is highly critical of the practices of credit card companies and...
- The human condition. Barnyard, Peter // Credit Management;Jan1998, p36
Reflects on the merits of the credit card industry in Great Britain. Technological advances in credit management; Relationship between investment and productivity; Necessity of owning a credit card in Great Britain; Consumer response to credit card charges.
- An interesting development. // Credit Management;Aug2003, p7
Reports on changes on conditions on holders of credit cards in Great Britain. Charging of interest.
- VISA To Drop Card Category Requirements. // Credit Union Journal;8/18/2003, Vol. 7 Issue 33, p20
Reports on the alteration of the credit card category requirements by VISA in San Francisco, California.
- System Expected To Ease Resolution Process. // Credit Union Journal;8/18/2003, Vol. 7 Issue 33, p20
Reports on the implementation of system upgrades for resolving cardholder purchase disputes by VISA in San Francisco, California.
- Card briefs. // American Banker;5/12/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 90, p14
Highlights developments about American credit card companies as of May 12, 1997. Completion of the Pulse Electronic Funds Transfer Association's acquisition of Gulfnet; Total outstanding of American Automobile Association in its credit card program.
- New highs, mostly with same old customers. Fickenscher, Lisa // American Banker;2/8/95, Vol. 160 Issue 26, p11
Reports on the credit card industry performance in 1994. Factors attributed to growth; Increased number of credit cards carried per person; Credit card receivables; Expected growth in 1995; Earnings of credit card companies.
- Quicken gold card's modem feature free. // American Banker;2/8/95, Vol. 160 Issue 26, p12
Reports on Quicken Visa Gold Card's offering of free on-line delivery of monthly credit card transactions by modem.
- Return on card assets hit 3.9% last year. Meece, Mickey // American Banker;2/21/95, Vol. 160 Issue 34, p20
No abstract available.